Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

endlessmonotony posted:

Did they end up figuring out what Brexit was supposed to be?

I've asked the question before but the answer still seems a bit unclear.

It's us. We were the brexit all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I have to say, the "WW2 as tragedy, WW3 as farce" argument does seem to be carrying more water than expected

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Kier Starmer: the unintentional Armond White of British politics

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
but imagine how bad it would have been if corbyn was leader! we'd have bins piled up to the moon!!

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/NeighboursTV/status/1499263412534136867

:toot:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

domhal posted:

I prefer the Boris system.

Block refugees from coming to the UK
Only rich people can come here
Refugees not welcome
I can't be arsed finishing this poo poo idea
S

Edit: Good lord. There are 23 rubbish things about this post.

*solemn news voice* UK used to mean “United Kingdom”, but ask anyone today and they'll tell you it stands for “Unbelievable Kunts”

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
foreign person: and this is how you pronounce our capital city
british person: ha! no

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I've heard he is a vegetarian, just like hitler

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Trickjaw posted:

, ok, quick question. Borrovan is probably the best to answer this, but I made sure I couldn't get chucked out on the 26/2.What I need to do now is log the physical assaults by my my parents with the filth. Simple. Except for tge fact that as soon as they get out of nick, I'll be there first target. Should I get a lawyer? should I do it it at all? I'm all at sixes and sevens

I don't know how to help but I hope you're ok mate

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

Dunno if it was posted here last night but I'm cackling at this Brit who went to Ukraine assuming it'd be just like when he was merking paups in Iraq and Afghanistan https://twitter.com/j_bigboote/status/1502023889664233472

Not sure this is a lol tbh, unless I missed the part where he talked about how much he wants to kill paups

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

ThomasPaine posted:

They give you a general for a probe up the dick? Seems excessive.

beats the last time i got probed :sigh:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I again wish to express my absolute horror at the concept of people doing it recreationally, literally the most horrible sensation I have ever had in my life apart from the last time they did it.

outofcontextdailymailquotes.txt

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Failed Imagineer posted:

She's the thinking man's Billie Piper, if you think about it

This reminded me of an old Big Train sketch I haven't seen in years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3oU-Z4Vxo

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

smellmycheese posted:

Jeremy Vine really is one of the dimmest people ever allowed near Television journalism

GILES COREN: Imagine if I was actually saying this. What would you think?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

jiggerypokery posted:

wonton corruption

Wasn't this a Shadow Warrior expansion?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

HopperUK posted:

what the gently caress 'hitler didn't kill ethnic Germans' what the gently caress WHAT THE gently caress

I don't know why that take has exploded my brain quite so badly but I feel dizzy with how completely wrong it is. Not only like, irrelevant, just factually completely incorrect.

from the same country that brought you "even hitler didn't use chemical weapons on his own people"

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

People were absolutely convinced he was a Soviet agent. There's a BBC documentary which is still on Youtube, The Plot Against Harold Wilson.

It's also covered in the first episode of season 3 of The Crown, which is quite amusing in its own way.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

conservatism is a disease, it's ok to call it what it is

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Guavanaut posted:

Or at least a close second to Pass the Pigs.

the official board game of the bullingdon club!

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
right i'm having a posting break, have fun everyone

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Barry Foster posted:

Hey man, Turmp famously only sleeps three or four hours a day, and he's the very model of good, non-donkey brains

Trump sleeps 20 hours a day, in 2 second increments, often during sentences

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

The British public is prepared to pay any cost to inflict cruelty on people they think deserve it.

HOW TO SOLVE THE UK MIGRANT CRISIS IN 3 EASY STEPS

1. FREE VOODOO DOLL TO BE GIVEN AWAY WITH THE SUN, DAILY MAIL, DAILY EXPRESS, DAILY TELEGRAPH AND OTHER RIGHT WING PUBLICATIONS
2. READERS COLLECT TOKENS AND EXCHANGE FOR SPECIAL ANTI-CRIME NEEDLES
3. THE EVIL SPIRIT IS PURGED FROM OUR ONCE GREAT LAND

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

When asked for comment, a number 10 spokesperson responded "KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL. KILL."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

happyhippy posted:

Once been to London once, and that was on the tube omw to Oxford for a job interview.
loving place was full of Londoners! Couldn't believe it.
Something should be done about that.

tbh it sounds like the m25 containment zone is holding up surprisingly well for a piece of british infrastructure