Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/VelcroCow2/status/1509580501803225090

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1509704020398551064

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

American History X is a horror film.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

it had to hit the original tysons mall bc no tornado can afford to tear up the galleria

Tysons has got to be one of the least pedestrian friendly cities in the world.
I used to have to go there for work and the streets felt like something the machines from the matrix would design

It should be destroyed

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/therealskicast/...ingawful.com%2F

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It's just the flu bro and like the flu you catch it every 3 months bro.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Shapiro wearing one of those propeller hats pretending to be a kid

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
aliens: "you LIVE here?"

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

you can have a little mma, as a treat

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat it's like those SNES game intros that were ominous lightning and that super compressed crunching sound

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

good, i hope the entire place is destroyed

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Is this guy really in the tornado or is he just freaking out? Is there a funnel cloud or something I'm missing? The trees were moving pretty good for a second.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

loving awesome

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Is this guy really in the tornado or is he just freaking out? Is there a funnel cloud or something I'm missing? The trees were moving pretty good for a second.

It's a really strong thunderstorm at a minimum
Whether that's a tornader or not I dunno

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Consummate Professional posted:

that means we should make it illegal to learn in school

Ya but things don’t work out the way they want wen they do that stuff

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

If that lady still had her fetuses she could have brought them back to life. Instead the government basically killed those 5 babies all over again.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

a giant multi-tined lightning strike that spells TRUMP

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

left traffic cone still standing so i'd say he is not "in the tornado"

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

That's a tornado? Doesn't look like.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Rewatching Bo Burnham's Inside and it's not afraid to ask the big questions.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

a giant multi-tined lightning strike that spells TRUMP

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

a couple hundred years ago the little section of northeast DC between the Franciscan monastery and Michigan Avenue was a colonial land patent called, I poo poo you not, "Cuckold's Delight"

as recently as the late 19th century you can find it on maps with the altered spelling "Cookolds Delight"

here's a piece of a map from 1887 using the Cookolds Delight spelling (below "B.H. WARNER'S SUB."); north is to the top right

and here's a piece of present-day Google Maps stuck on top of it for comparison. you can see that the present site of the Brookland metro station is on basically the same spot where the 1880s Brooks train station was (Colonel Jehiel Brooks was the namesake)

most of Bunker Hill Road in DC was renamed Michigan Avenue around the beginning of the 20th century, but there is still some of it called Bunker Hill Road on the east side of Cuckold's Delight, as well as a Bunker Hill elementary school

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Apr 1, 2022

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Umm the tornado is the big rotating tornado-like cloud in the upper left of the video

Also, as a word of advice from tornado country, if you think you're "in" a tornado while making a video, it's good to prioritize not being in the tornado over making sure your tik tok is accurate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Lol. If that’s not photoshop, then 100% accurate.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

thank you Mr President

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

no way cawthorns dick still works, sounds like some dude just wanted to bang his girlfriend

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Flooger posted:

no way cawthorns dick still works, sounds like some dude just wanted to bang his girlfriend

this but mccarthy too

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

we doing a new dump thread for April or what?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
April Dumps!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

emfive posted:

Umm the tornado is the big rotating tornado-like cloud in the upper left of the video

Also, as a word of advice from tornado country, if you think you're "in" a tornado while making a video, it's good to prioritize not being in the tornado over making sure your tik tok is accurate

He should have gotten closer, I wanted to see some poo poo get hosed up without turning my monitor off.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

broken

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

emfive posted:

April Dumps!

bring may trumps

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm grooming my kids to not be loving morons.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good thing time does not exist

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Close thread. Do not make new one. Cya later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I've loved you all