Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
"rodtronics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Man Musk posted:

talking about Alec just opens up old wounds...

pretty messed up...

Alec got done dirty by folks wot don't even post here

You try to overtake trump as main character of the thread and bad poo poo happens. It's happened like 20 times but people keep trying.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Schmoe Cwead posted:

ur all still talking about him

:sad:

No now you're doing it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Wait now I'm doing it oh no

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

ArmZ posted:

I thought that was qcs

Its the trump thread. After all, who is Donald J Trmup if not the most permabanned man?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

DrPossum posted:

fukc we're in it

Yeah!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I still have no clue who jussie smolet is.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Lol, by the time your average goon is 65, no one but the rich are gonna have a life with any quality.

drat that's going to suck when that finally happens.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

LegoMan posted:

We need to invent a new scheme and call it the Trumpi Scheme because he is the greatest grifter in history

This is thinking too small. Instead let trump replace the word scheme.

Ponzi trump

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Is this a markov chain? What the gently caress is this person trying to say.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Virgil Vox posted:

their saying that the only thing they gained from reading all of ali alexander's high school livejournal is an explanation for why someone would let him use their address - that fort worth home belongs to his high school best friend

Who is the gently caress is ali alexander is this another made up person like juliet smolet or bill mitchell?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I'm confused, is a protest designed to block traffic mad that too many cars are already there blocking traffic?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Liberals completely conceded to republicans on the fictional issue of critical race theory, a phrase literally invented in the last 3 years, and now both parties agree that it should be illegal to teach black history at schools. Fresh off that amazing victory the democrats are now going to ban any student disagreeing with their state assigned gender designation. Incredible stuff can't wait to see what's next.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

They actually accomplished everything they set out to last year.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bebop esq posted:

https://twitter.com/sina_lana/status/1505174253783883781

it's still dumb but they just changed the name of the event, he's not losing any honors

No, wait this is still a misunderstanding. The current event that caused the rename isn't the war in ukraine, it's a press release advertising "Yuri-con 2022" which was drawing unwanted attention on the internet.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

petit choux posted:

Hey if the bike is new to you then you should probably look into getting the seat and handlebars set up at the right height

Yeah like this

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

drat she's got me

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Very confusing. Are they trying to go as fast as possible around the beltway? Like... are they doing laps and timing them or? Are they going somewhere?? What is going on with this convoy!!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

19 o'clock posted:

I don’t have a shitposting license just my learners permit

Don't forget that 10 of your supervised posting hours need to be at night.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I like the strong implication that the omicron surge ended. We at a 7 day rolling average of about 1200 deaths a day.

11 months between OG covid peak and the fall 2021 Delta peak.
4 months between delta and omicron
2 months between omicron and "ba2.2" - a designation that we'll have to live with because they aren't going to name it (free advertising for the virus)

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

The Nastier Nate posted:

weird how the democrats never mention that Kim Davis was a democrat at that time

Didn't that happen like 13 years ago

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

19 o'clock posted:

landlords really deserve more respect especially during the pandemic. work would not have been possible without them offering their housing and with covid making everyone wfh they are more needed than ever. landlords are great people.

Wow never thought of it that way before. Definitely sending a little extra rent this month.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Dianne Feinstein was born in 1933.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Ok hold on let's not go after old people benzos. We're all getting older.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
$tarl -xvzf tmrp.gz

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

We already have bombs smaller than nuclear bombs. They're just called bombs they've been around for years.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

lmao

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

titty_baby_ posted:

Its not like its hard to roll a joint

unless u have Parkinsons or something and then u should eat edibles or vape

Its like if you look at the mouse trap selection at the grocery store they don't have any normal ones just a bunch of weird ones that all have at least 1 fatal flaw compared to a normal one but they cost twice as much.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I can't tell what's real anymore.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tacodaemon posted:

I got my first two mrna covid vax shots (pfizer) in april and a booster (moderna) in october and now i'm starting to get antsy about how many months it has been since october

Same. Third shot in August, thinking about 4th in May and then go visit my parents for the first time in a year.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Thank you for your service Trae Snoozy.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
tacodaemon post more DC trucker stuff that's S tier content

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shear Modulus posted:

what exactly is it they drove to DC to do

Cause a traffic jam, something unthinkable to the residents of DC and unseen in the city until this past week.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Qcs energy

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Johnny 5-knees just keeps on bending

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's just come to my attention that in some parts of America, which I was president of, "The N-word" can have other meanings than nuclear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Virgil Vox posted:

I was DJ ing this high school event playing a clean version of black n yellow (cause it was the schools colors too) and this lifetime bi*ch came up and was like "do you have a next button" I was like "haha, huh?" thinking it was like a joke that they don't like hip hop but nope she continues ..."this song is about lesbians that's not appropriate " and I just stared very confused till she left me alone

A friend of mine is a teacher and she chastised a student for singing "Icecream Paint Job" because "I know its actually about oral sex".