Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you know what that means! if you don't have any bells get your pots and pans out, it's time to make some noise and scare away the month demons! you all want the next month to happen, don't you?

last months endracket was sub standard, and if it weren't for the old flame witch out cat-banes way and her revolutionary tactic of tying bells to wild dogs i really don't think this month would have shown up, and where would we all be then? stuck paying 13 months rent in a year! i think not.

i shudder to consider it. again i implore you, hammer your baking sheets, toss and tumble your pots, and for the love of the maker of all things loud RING YOUR BELLS. studies have shown that the bell is the most effective per decibel implement at keeping demons, (especially month demons), at a safe distance.

support your local campanologist, they do noble work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

how do you plan to ring in the new month? (ring is a joke, about bells. use bells)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

I'm still busy reinforcing my lion-proof cage, I mean you know what they say about March. I'll hammer extra loud though, hopefully that will help

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
how do demons feel about snare drums? you can definitely make a racket but idk if the metallic ping is critical here

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it worked

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

going out everyday at 3pm to ring my bells in appreciation of the frontline elves that made my nintendo switch last year