Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

hey folks i love cincinnati, but you know what i don't love? paying taxes, i wish i could take a handful of taxes and *shoots finger gun* pew pew *the crowd erupts*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i was at the airport on my way here to tacoma yesterday, did you know cuz of terrorism you still gotta take off your shows at security? You know what? I wish I could take the idea of having to take off my shoes when i don't wanna and hold it in my hand and throw it up in the air and *finger guns* kerrzap kerrzap, fragged em

nut

*hovers off of the "submit" button and backspaces my entire draft tweet that reads "we all know comedians are the philosophers of our time, offering unprecedented insight that the less funny cannot imagine, yet my small audience brain still rumbles in hopes of lasting world peace. Is it okay to pew pew all our problems away?"*

nut

jeff ross sweating profusely as he sidles up to the podium at the comedy central presents roast

Manifisto

it is the end of a riotous hour-long standup set. rodney has absolutely slain the audience, they are literally holding their sides and rolling in the aisles, tears streaming down their faces. he pauses and a hush comes over the crowd. is he . . . is he going to do it?? it it at long last finally time????

rodney addresses his body fully to the mic, face glowing with a supernatural flush. his hand goes to the knot of his tie and performs the familiar tug. the moment stretches out seemingly to infinity. at long last he speaks and delivers his line. "I don't get no respect, I tell ya. No respect!" as the crowd goes batshit screaming and hollering, he pulls out his finger guns, points them into the crowd, blows imaginary smoke from each fingertip, and reholsters them. this is it, the singular apotheosis of comedy. nothing after will even come close.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

two handing my hand AR-15 at the watermelon. "Ratatat ratatat", the first three rows raise their tarp splash guards obediently. Good. good. The odd member of the fourth and fifth row pretend to wipe something off of their faces. yes.

Manifisto

it's a comedy battle royale. the invisible sword guy is going ham, tossing his blade from hand to hand, whirling it above his head. his prowess is unbeatable and he knows it; a huge smile illuminates is face as he completes his acrobatics, imaginary blade pointed straight at the heart of the other comedian. all eyes turn to the finger gun guy across the stage. what will he do? how on earth can he compete with this display of absolute mastery?

ty nesamdoom!

nut

Manifisto posted:

it's a comedy battle royale. the invisible sword guy is going ham, tossing his blade from hand to hand, whirling it above his head. his prowess is unbeatable and he knows it; a huge smile illuminates is face as he completes his acrobatics, imaginary blade pointed straight at the heart of the other comedian. all eyes turn to the finger gun guy across the stage. what will he do? how on earth can he compete with this display of absolute mastery?

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah so that's when i told her-
*mimes pulling a grenade from their real bandoleer*
it's time to teach these nuns about car insurance!
*pulls pin with teeth, lobs imaginary grenade into the audience then dives backstage*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Finger gun stand up guy leaves the safety off one night for kicks and accidentally misfires. Bang! Direct hit to the heart of the gentleman in the 3rd row. "I've heard of crowd work," be thinks, "but this is really cutting it close!" He laughs, briefly, before falling backwards over his seat, landing flat out, unconscious. Nobody can rouse him. It's looking like this might be a major incident! But just then, the man comes to. "It's a miracle!", he says. Reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a copy of Paul Reiser's 'Couplehood'

Manifisto

the comedian's finger guns have been blazing all night. no one has been spared. just when things look darkest, an audience member gets up from the front row, climbs onto the stage, and offers the comedian an invisible pepsi. the audience lets out a collective sigh; some weep openly.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

free Trapt CD posted:

Finger gun stand up guy leaves the safety off one night for kicks and accidentally misfires. Bang! Direct hit to the heart of the gentleman in the 3rd row. "I've heard of crowd work," be thinks, "but this is really cutting it close!" He laughs, briefly, before falling backwards over his seat, landing flat out, unconscious. Nobody can rouse him. It's looking like this might be a major incident! But just then, the man comes to. "It's a miracle!", he says. Reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a copy of Paul Reiser's 'Couplehood'

google THIS

nut posted:

i was at the airport on my way here to tacoma yesterday, did you know cuz of terrorism you still gotta take off your shows at security? You know what? I wish I could take the idea of having to take off my shoes when i don't wanna and hold it in my hand and throw it up in the air and *finger guns* kerrzap kerrzap, fragged em

Finger gun guy nears the front of the airport security line, suddenly realizes he forgot to put his fingers in his checked luggage :sweatdrop:

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

"While you were shooting pretend guns, I studied the pretend blade."

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

google THIS posted:

Finger gun guy nears the front of the airport security line, suddenly realizes he forgot to put his fingers in his checked luggage :sweatdrop:

the airport loses his luggage and he's forced to hastily come up with a routine about someone mimicking finger guns.

gleebster

Only a howler
Did you see nut's set? Killed.

nut

I just flew in from Canada and boy is everyone who was on that plane tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

free Trapt CD posted:

lmao