Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Wasabi the J posted:

Just LMAO if Russia is attacking the DOD majority banks

Okay but how crazy would it be if people started seeing fraudulent charges for orders of thousands of rounds of Wolf 5.45 to be shipped to outside Kharkiv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

The cop that was indicted for endangering Breonna Taylor's neighbors by firing blindly into her apartment through a closed window and curtains was acquitted yesterday.

For gently caress sake

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

And then thanks to the mishmash of laws, you have sheriffs living out their wildest GTA wet dreams and hijacking armored trucks of cash, since the dispensaries can't use anything else, putting the onus on the transport company and the dispensaries to prove it was legal dealing, or be subject to civil forfeiture.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/01...mored-vehicles/

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Kesper North posted:

This gentleman posted a manifesto calling for the use of rape as a weapon of war in Eastern Washington's coming war on the godless hordes of Western Washington.

This is not even hyperbole, it's literal truth

Oh Oh OH I FORGOT ABOUT THE CHILD SOLDIERS

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/aug/14/rep-matt-shea-endorsed-training-child-soldiers-for/

Oh. It's that piece of poo poo whacko.

I do not feel positive about his intentions with those children either.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

This guy is freaking insane, full stop. You should hear how he feels decentralizing Crypto by forcing power users to store 48+ Terrabytes of Crypto locally is the future.

Ah yes decentralization by making the hardware requirements unobtainable to those that aren't at least r/homelab types.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

lightpole posted:

Who watches videos, let me read an article or transcript while I'm taking a dump, I got poo poo to do

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

bulletsponge13 posted:

Local NPR (PA Resident) said 4 deaths, 30+ serious injuries. Not a final count.

30' visibility and a half mile stopping distance? Better speed up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

All northerners reserve the right to mock people from elsewhere for not knowing how to drive in snow. The northerners learn snow driving by crashing on a highway going out to get booze before the storm hits.

State troopers tried to close the liquor store in advance of a big storm in our small town in Alaska, the residents drat near rioted and ran them out of town, to ensure they got their drink on.