Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

ROH Unscripted was a trash fire of a show with a lot of Christopher Street Connection homophobia and that bad Xavier title match. But also it had Mike Modest and Brian Danielson teaming up and fighting Dick Togo and Ikuto Hidaka, and some spotfests, and that insane Paul London streetfight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

now im worried cole's winning lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’ma gonna win

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
So er, what we doing about that extra 6-man tag? :v:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

More importantly what are we doing with the people who couldn't put a match time in xx:yy format like the question clearly said.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
feeling confident in my responses

as always thank you IcePhoenix this is a lot of fun both before and after, thank you for your efforts!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Rarity posted:

was the spooky boy party announced for Revolution? I must have missed that one.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

was the spooky boy party announced for Revolution? I must have missed that one.

Apparently for the pre-show.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Watta long buy-in we're getting.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

If Adam Cole wins, I’ll donate $50 to Rainbow Youth
If Adam Page wins, I’ll donate $50 to the Sir John Kirwan Foundation

Add that to your :toxx: thread

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Rarity posted:

Nothing lol

Jonny Nox posted:

More importantly what are we doing with the people who couldn't put a match time in xx:yy format like the question clearly said.

Dunno maybe I'll give people capable of reading directions a bonus point

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

finally had a chance to watch Rampage and even though they originally said it was a 7 man ladder match in the leadup to Revolution the last couple weeks if it is just six and there's no mystery man then the question will be thrown out. So have fun with it and guess a person because you won't get points for being sneaky and guessing nobody

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

finally had a chance to watch Rampage and even though they originally said it was a 7 man ladder match in the leadup to Revolution the last couple weeks if it is just six and there's no mystery man then the question will be thrown out. So have fun with it and guess a person because you won't get points for being sneaky and guessing nobody

Is it possible to have my guess changed from mystery opponent to Wardlow in the ladder match

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I guesses are in. I expect that they're wrong!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Fentry posted:

Is it possible to have my guess changed from mystery opponent to Wardlow in the ladder match

I will allow this

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Maigius posted:

All submissions: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxoNduYSh93-pt-rzWA5P1Jfd_Rw9Mc7EzuxWFwixHGeExOg/viewanalytics
My only memory of RoH is the Danielson poster where the show logo is right at groin height.

I don't know which side is causing this issue, me or something on your end, but I keep getting "file unavailable."

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The NJPW and ROH worlds collide shows were all really fun if a bit inconsequential. Neat stuff if Tony gets it.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

edogawa rando posted:

I don't know which side is causing this issue, me or something on your end, but I keep getting "file unavailable."

this might be because I'm the form owner but when that pops up for me I can just click outside the box and it goes away so I can see them

I don't have all the other options I normally do though so I think it should still work for you?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

IcePhoenix posted:

this might be because I'm the form owner but when that pops up for me I can just click outside the box and it goes away so I can see them

I don't have all the other options I normally do though so I think it should still work for you?

That worked for me, at least on Android.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Hangman ain't losing to Cole

(he's losing to MJF)

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Nevermind, got it.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Last few PPVs felt pretty obvious but this time I'm not so sure and haven't been watching the TV.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

algebra testes posted:

Last few PPVs felt pretty obvious but this time I'm not so sure and haven't been watching the TV.

It's a great problem to have; when either choice makes sense and is satisifying

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Is there any way I can go back and check my own specific answers? I just see a big list of results with no way of linking to who votes one way or another.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81
Procrastinator 77
nonrev 77
Purple Monkey 77
IcePhoenix 75
Torrent 75
SonicRulez 75
Lurker 75

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_OfeAU_2ns4yVWxnQIeBc9uLNYnl3qkLs0oGjAJA3o/edit?usp=sharing

e: some notes

-Match time of Eddie/Jericho was 13:40
-I couldn't tell who bled first between Danielson and Mox so I just gave everyone who didn't say they wouldn't bleed credit (and called myself dumb for not putting an option of them both bleeding first)
-Stu wasn't with the Dark Order
-I'm always amused by people who get something right with their initial prediction but then add more poo poo to make it wrong

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 7, 2022

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Davros1 posted:

It's a great problem to have; when either choice makes sense and is satisifying

Yeah - too often between PPV the TV results can be obvious, but I happily predicted this wrong.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Top eleven, not bad

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
drat fair play if you had Britt retaining this seemed like an obvious title change.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
115/187
Honestly better than i thought i'd score lol. Made some very cody-oriented picks and then got a decent bit of the card wrong.

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

I won one of these once before I got emotionally invested in AEW and now that I care about the wrestlers I can’t pick for poo poo.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanlis posted:

I won one of these once before I got emotionally invested in AEW and now that I care about the wrestlers I can’t pick for poo poo.

I have absolutely knowingly thrown points away because dammit I want this wrestler to win

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I think 49th place is my best showing yet. Rosa should have won.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha it wouldn't have affected my score too much but obviously I misread "where will this be on the main card" re: Punk/MJF as "will this be on the main card" so answered "Yes" thinking it was asking if it would be an unsanctioned/lights out style match :laugh:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I have to stop filling these out on gas station gummies.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I thought I did better than middle of the pack. I'm also surprised I was in a significant minority to not vote for Jurassic Express.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

IcePhoenix posted:

TOP TEN(ish)

Achillesforever6 89
Jackie D 82
Pinwiz11 81
BodyMassageMachine 81
Procrastinator 77
nonrev 77
Purple Monkey 77
IcePhoenix 75
Torrent 75
SonicRulez 75
Lurker 75

Full Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L_OfeAU_2ns4yVWxnQIeBc9uLNYnl3qkLs0oGjAJA3o/edit?usp=sharing

e: some notes

-Match time of Eddie/Jericho was 13:40
-I couldn't tell who bled first between Danielson and Mox so I just gave everyone who didn't say they wouldn't bleed credit (and called myself dumb for not putting an option of them both bleeding first)
-Stu wasn't with the Dark Order
-I'm always amused by people who get something right with their initial prediction but then add more poo poo to make it wrong

Pretty sure I voted for Jurassic Express. Not sure why it's saying otherwise.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
64 points, top third. Not my best but I'll take it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

18 seconds off in predicting the time of the best match of the night. wow, great guy

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

I have to stop filling these out on gas station gummies.

you and me both pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

37 points, gosh. The worst I've ever done on one of these. I was so close to joining the big-brain freaks who spotted Britt retaining, I knew something was up when Rosa pinned her last week. Someone in the thread said they were just working the smarks and I believed them. AEW never works the smarks! And I didn't think I could lose money betting against Kingston's self-doubt, but how was I supposed to know it was the opener to make everyone crack a smile? I thought it was going to slot in to the spot the Women's World Championship match fell into, the little bit of bitterness to make the crowd savour everything else.
Also, I voted for the AHFO winning. I was thinking Matt Hardy was going to go "ah gently caress you all, I'm going home" mid-way through the match and then Andrade wins it anyway, winning over the loyalty of Isiah Cassidy. That was my private bit of elaborate fantasy booking that lead me astray.