Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Also why is the "vote blue no matter who" a Nazi associated symbol? The 2020 "blue wave" Democrat Party are Nazis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Klyith posted:

Also why is the "vote blue no matter who" a Nazi associated symbol? The 2020 "blue wave" Democrat Party are Nazis?

Tankie brain

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Klyith posted:

the joke is that chickenhawk democrats love the ukranian nazis because it helps them rage against russian billionaires that they think won trump the election

so the perfect nazis for democrats to love obviously use the blue no matter who wave in their logo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

the joke is that chickenhawk democrats love the ukranian nazis because it helps them rage against russian billionaires that they think won trump the election

so the perfect nazis for democrats to love obviously use the blue no matter who wave in their logo

Oh look at the idiot posting some "but but democrats are bad" poo poo in a joke thread about me invading the forums. gently caress off. *squeezes another baby for the delicious adrenochrome* fresh, organic, raw, cold pressed I knew my Juicero would always be useful.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 4, 2022

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Duck and Cover posted:

Oh look at the idiot posting some "but but democrats are bad" poo poo in a joke thread about me invading the forums. gently caress off. *squeezes another baby for the delicious adrenochrome* fresh, organic, raw, cold pressed I knew my Juicero would always be useful.

man you broke character really fast on this one

i think this wouldnt have happened if it was a non-white people country being invaded lol, i doubt anyone would even know it was happening

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i wish i could nazi your posts

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Call Your Grandma posted:

i wish i could nazi your posts

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Duck and Cover posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

i think this wouldnt have happened if it was a non-white people country being invaded lol, i doubt anyone would even know it was happening

China hypothetically invading Taiwan, North Korea hypothetically invading South Korea (lmao). Are those white people countries?

Russia invading Georgia, Azerbaijan vs Armenia. All white people countries, but nobody gave a poo poo.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
The posters who were sent to invade the forums don’t know what they’re doing. They were told they’d just be doing joint exercises in Redditt

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

i've seen nazi poo poo out and about in suburban FL. mr. putin, please i am begging, liberate florida.

If it gets me some 7.62 and a few Stingers I’d say bring it on.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

mom can you pick me up :(

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
the only other thing here is my cat. Is my cat a nazi? She doesn't seem much like a nazi. I don't think she's even smart enough to know what a nazi is.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

the only other thing here is my cat. Is my cat a nazi? She doesn't seem much like a nazi. I don't think she's even smart enough to know what a nazi is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maus

I don't recall if all cats are Nazis , all Nazis are cats, both or neither.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duck and Cover posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maus

I don't recall if all cats are Nazis , all Nazis are cats, both or neither.

I remember laughing inappropriately at how the French were drawn as frogs and the Limeys as fish. Like fish in uniforms sitting in jeeps.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Is Harboring anything like Docking?

prophet45
Aug 26, 2008
When I was walking my dog last night there was a group of nazis burning a Quran in a park in my immigrant heavy neighborhood.
They then made sure to douse it with water, to keep it recognizable to anyone walking by.

Nazis really are the worst, and I wish we could harbour rather fewer of them.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I am the entire state of Idaho.

Dek
Dec 19, 2010

It Just Works™
I live in Argentina, harboring nazis is our national sport, but we harbor the run of the mill nazis, not like the US that only choose fancy scientists.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard
Am I Nazis?

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

interested in harboring Nazis but not sure where to start

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There’s a sign on my garage that says “Dead Nazi Storage”

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The only thing I'm harboring is a massive hog :grin:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
His name is Andrew and he will be delicious when sent to a precessing plant to be rendered into quality cuts of meat and fine sausage

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If god didn't want me harboring nazis he wouldnt have given me five nazis and a harbor

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Nazi harboring MEGATHREAD! Please read the OP before posting

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

David Harbouring Nazis

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
This is a Pier 1, not a harbor! Also just go to isle nein.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
I really hate Nazis.

And that's why I've chosen to pledge my unthinking loyalty to a totalitarian statist who violently represses dissent, destroys the free press, floods out propaganda, and invades another country on flimsy pretexts.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i am taking a stand and defending this forum from CHILI DOG and his illegal invasion

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You are pearl harboring nazis

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pound my nazi harbor with your stalin's organ

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Really only concerned if this forum starts seaporting nazis. That means my Civ tech advances aren't ahead enough.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I am going to eliminate the Nazi threat by bombing the nuclear reactor that powers Jeff's crypto-mining rig.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

OP, you have 10 posts to leave this forum or I will begin posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Go back to bnr