Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7mOUPd5A0

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch

Ass-penny

I'm going to print out the sheet and fill it out, I will probably not get to a handwritten post in comic sans until after work, but I'll be back. this thread is going to rock sk!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

It's been six hours to the minute since I made that post, I honestly can't believe no one else has posted. This is a cool idea.

Trying to write in comic sans kind of hurt my hand. Was fun to try and I think handwriting posts to one another is a cool thread concept.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

It's been six hours to the minute since I made that post, I honestly can't believe no one else has posted. This is a cool idea.

Trying to write in comic sans kind of hurt my hand. Was fun to try and I think handwriting posts to one another is a cool thread concept.

I think you just invented the concept of letters but I'm down

Ass-penny

It's like letters but you're sending them not to an individual but anyon

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

It's like letters but you're sending them not to an individual but anyon

gonna hand respond to this tomorrow <3

Ass-penny

:(

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)