Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

jimmy fallon: so what character from Jumanji 2: the next level do you think you are most like in real life?

ant: *eats a speck of jam left on the seat*

jimmy fallon: *through closed teeth and out the side of his mouth* don’t you loving do this to me I will end you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

jimmy fallon: have you ever met George clooney?

ant: *walks around seat of chair*

jimmy fallon: hah yeah me neither *shrugs to audience*

Escape From Noise

So...you into NFTs? Haha yeah I [breaks out in uncomfortable laughter for like 5 minutes] yeah me and Paris Hilton both have those apes! Haha! Yeah. Yeah. Maybe we'll get married? [More uncomfortable laughter leading into the commercial break]

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

you, an ant, are a better talk show host than me, jimmy fallon

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
oh! it's not an ant. it's ariana grande with her latest look

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

putting the microphone up really close to the ant as it's eating a crumb and hearing a little crunch crunch noise :3:

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
So, are you one of those bitey kind of ants--OUCH! Mother[BLEEP]dammit!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

let's spin the wheel and *giggles* looks like you'll be singing barracuda in the style of a grasshopper!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Tiny Myers posted:

putting the microphone up really close to the ant as it's eating a crumb and hearing a little crunch crunch noise :3:

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

Tiny Myers posted: