Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Oooh what a perfect thread! I’ve had a life-long addiction to stationary but am awful at actually using it. I got a Leuchtturm 1917 Red Dots notebook ~5 years ago and tried to use it on/off, but only in the last few months have figured out a good system for my ADHD addled brain (and it’s still a work in progress!).

I’ve been trying my hand at lettering (using some reference books) and am pretty pleased with my month spreads:

The non-month pages are just day break-downs with a daily and weekly to-do/goal list. The times are more of an intention than anything else; stuff usually moves around quite a bit. I’m not working atm and if I’m not very deliberate my time-off seems to vanish without me realizing.

(One of my 2023 resolutions is to fill all my sketchbooks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

The sketchbooks are ~5”x8” or smaller, so a 2-page spread is more like 1-page of a A4. I’ve been trying to do more contours and loose gesture studies to loosen up. It’s definitely more about mileage.

I’m about to completely annihilate myself with a dynamic sketching class.
:negative:

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Here’s March:

Got a bunch of sticker packs from AliExpress a few years ago and doing my best to use them now!

Crocobile
Dec 2, 2006

Failson posted:

Is this where I admit to being a lapsed member of the https://fieldnotesbrand.com cult? A current (and possibly only) member of the Tribe of the Bic Atlantis?

I’m currently working my way through their National Parks series! They’re great for taking notes at work; have actually used up the B & C packs and am currently working on the A pack (with D on standby lol).

Just noticed they’ve added 2 more packs to the series I guess I need to buy now…