Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaosqueen
Aug 21, 2020
Hi, I loved to find a post about bullet journaling here. This is my first post I'm writing on SA. My boyfriend has been insisting since we got to know each other to read and write here instead of Facebook. :cheeky:

I've been using Bullet Journals for about two years and I love it. As most of you I also spend too much money for accessories. (I've loved stationery for my entire life.)

Once a month it's a great creative hobby. Most parts of the Journal I prepare for the entire month. For the remainder of the time it's a very valuable tool to organize my life and not to forget so many to-dos.

Here are some pages I made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaosqueen
Aug 21, 2020
This weekend I created my May theme. I have been looking forward for months to make a Harry Potter theme (Rowling sucks, but I still like the stories), last week finally the stickers arrived.
I never before made a theme with so many drawings. I hope you like it.

Chaosqueen
Aug 21, 2020
Hi,

I haven't shown you my pages for nearly half a year. Here is my december. Within the next weeks I'm going to show you a few of the other months.

Chaosqueen
Aug 21, 2020
Hallo and a happy new year!

First of all I want to show you my 2023-setup. It's nothing special, I was in a hurry because the year had already begun.

I hope the year started well for all of you. May all your wishes come true that are good for you. :-)