Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
My best friend started journaling a few months ago, and we started a friends' journal for the group of us to doodle and stuff in. It's convinced me to start on my own, and I'm determined to improve my handwriting. I need to slow down and make sure my handwriting is legible rather than just making GBS threads words onto paper as quick as possible.

We went to B&N the other day, and I found two journals to start with. I also ended up picking up a tarot deck because I've wanted to get into tarot for the longest time but never knew how to get started. So I'm just getting started with that. The Modern Witch Tarot Deck by Lisa Sterle jumped out at me and I just had to buy it. I love the artwork in it, while still being very traditionally "tarot" or at least what my mind pictures as tarot, it's very affirming and inclusive and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

HopperUK posted:

Nice!! There are some really nice tarot sets out there. Please show us if you feel like it when you've decorated some pages!

Yeah... I went in deeper than I expected I would, and already got two more decks <_<

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

Officially been journalling for a year now.

I haven't finished my first journal yet, but I've certainly made a dent in it.