Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mania
Sep 9, 2004

Xand_Man posted:

Anyone use binder notebooks/planners? The prospect of reordering stuff appeals to my ADHD Brain but I'm not thrilled about the bulk

I don’t but if it’s the bulk of the folder/cover that bothers you, try Japanese brands. Kokuyo has a bunch - Slide binder, Smart Binder. Muji has one that’s similar to the smart binder but the cover fits even more closely to the paper. Muji also sells loose leaf notebooks that fit nicely in the binder.

Also, hi thread, I’m a long time goon and have way too much stationery. I’m currently in love with Hobonichis after I found an a6 English planner being sold for 70% off due to it already being the middle of February. The hype over tomoe river paper is real, and I’m glad I managed to experience writing on it before the change to the new paper.

I suck at bullet journaling (both the functional and decorative kind), but I like and use the symbol key mostly because I’ve memorised it after attempting to bullet journal multiple teams, and it’s really pretty useful.

Also I guess my tip for buying washi & stickers is that there are a lot of resellers on Amazon and Etsy and it’s cheaper to get them directly from aliexpress. If you’re in south east Asia, check Shopee, they have mostly the same sellers and it’s usually slightly cheaper then aliexpress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU