Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Forgot to make picks and watch smh.

Pony: Shirt hating Jonathan
Poison: Condiment fearing Omar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

whoscookinbacon posted:

So I was reading Jonathan Young's bio and his hero is...Lex Luger? And describes him as a "Man of God"?

Is there, like, *another* Lex Luger I'm not aware of?
Lex found God when he was in jail for his massive steroid supply and did the Christian broadcasting circuit for a while. If you're into that sort of thing it's a fine little redemption arc.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

quote:

“He knows so much about the body,” Young said. “I go to him for physical needs, anything I need to do or change, I go to Mr. Lex. Anything spiritual, I go to Mr. Lex, because Mr. Lex is a man of God. And he told me, which is a real honor, ‘Jonathan, you’re going to be the next total package.”

“There’s not many people that I can really relate to like I can Mr. Lex,” Young said. “He’s been there, he’s done it.”

“Mr. Lex, he’s helped me my whole life,” he said. “He’s the one who told me I should eat extra food instead of fasting. He gave me his personal workout plan.”
:laffo:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The guy drowning under the ladder reminded me of the best water challenge, Last Gasp.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Love a good "I'm in an alliance with everybody" :kiddo: trainwreck.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I liked the repeated lines as a goofy television thing but the Beware Idol ending up as a very public advantage was not a good consequence.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I can't believe Chanelle didn't tell Omar he was about to lose his vote. The worst Shipwheel Island partner.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

survivor seems pretty easy.
Tori burner spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Jonathan is a weaker Xander at this point. I don't think he's a great meat shield and in general you want him gone but he's not going to blow up your game. Short of picking off all the women I don't see how he overcomes last week's edit.