Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Fast Luck posted:

that's actually a kind of funny part of it, Jackson doesn't tell them about his medication until right before filming, but then on TV is saying the name of the prescription because he believes transparency is so important.

I wonder if there is a list of medication that is like 'you can't be on this and play' given to the contestants, so they tried to conceal it/wean him and it didn't work out in time so they disclosed it last minute. And then medical decided to see how he did with the withdrawal. There was a comment about him 'shaking for 8 hours' or something and another tribemate pointedly making sure he was staying hydrated so it sounds like he wasn't taking it well physically to a noticeable degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Survivor 43: Fans vs Mactors
Survivor 44: Twitter vs Instagram

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

Also Tori's the worst.

She really is, Chanelle is right there though.

This is a fun group, I love how Rocks finally found inner peace on exile. So many masterminds (I see Omar and Hai teaming up against Romeo and then turning on each other later). Drea is my fav to win with that side eye. I like the Mike/Jonathan relationship. I think as soon as Maryanne feels actually vulnerable she’s gonna go insane and burn the place down.

I think Hai letting Lydia go was a master play, he would have had that tight duo target and she was not an immunity threat so she’d always be on the chopping block.

It is funny that the alliance of 8 lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

His dad is running for governor of AL, Dean Young.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Nobody suspects the virgin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Edit chat is legit and fine but I just want to say

This season has been great
The cast is great, I love the positive post vote vibes at tribal! Real I've been bamboozled! energy

I wouldn't have guessed in a million years after the first few eps that id be rooting for Maryanne to win but here we are

Strong agree, even with all the bullshit packed in this has a great season and I really don’t see a disappointing end on the horizon, even a Romeo or Jonathan win would be the result of some crazy poo poo and I also wouldn’t totally hate either.

I love that Omar is pulling the Costanza ‘it’s not a lie if you believe it’ re: Hai.