Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There's no such thing as a bad place for azaleas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ah another wonderful day to spend with my beaver wife and my beaver kids in the comically large beaver dam I built after I found that bag of meth on a dead hiker.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Had a friend who went near a tree once and ate him. Possibly it was a coyote. All I know is nature will eat you if you go near it.

DO NOT LEAVE THE SANCTUARY OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD SO SAFE, OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF DIGESTING IN THE BELLY OF NATURE!

BEWARE!

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

dr_rat posted:

Had a friend who went near a tree once and ate him. Possibly it was a coyote. All I know is nature will eat you if you go near it.

DO NOT LEAVE THE SANCTUARY OF THIS NEIGHBORHOOD SO SAFE, OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF DIGESTING IN THE BELLY OF NATURE!

BEWARE!

your friend ate a male tree?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Greg of Doom posted:

your friend ate a male tree?

I think the Tree ate my friend, but as everyone in the store is dead now, so I dunno. Could of happened one way, could of happened the other.

So um don't get near trees or friends I guess :shurg:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*posts on Nextdoor*

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
I'm gonna discover and befriend the hidden remnants of the fae forest spirits sheltering in my urban landscape, who teach me the value of sound conservation and ecogical planning while saving the local recreational park

And after that we're gonna contaminate the city's water supply with dryad body-fluids, mutating the populace into immobile, screaming tree-folk who are still aware of their new Hell after transformation

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ChickenHeart posted:

I'm gonna discover and befriend the hidden remnants of the fae forest spirits sheltering in my urban landscape, who teach me the value of sound conservation and ecogical planning while saving the local recreational park

And after that we're gonna contaminate the city's water supply with dryad body-fluids, mutating the populace into immobile, screaming tree-folk who are still aware of their new Hell after transformation

You see this is why you don't trust tree lovin' folk!!!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*posts on Nextdoor*

Some weird French guy with a metal rod is going around pounding holes in peoples' yards. Should I call the police?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Gonna set up this 8ft light up, inflatable Easter Bunny in the front yard.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Trees will be a liability When it comes time for the white man to reclaim the world that is rightfully his, they're just another thing for the other to hide behind.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Is that a wet spot in the ceiling of my house that was hastily thrown together during the height of the 00s housing boom? Just going to ignore that and hope it goes away.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
A place near me of about 2 acres was clear cut, and a very nice looking house was built on it. It was then landscaped a bit and about 8 firs were planted about 2 feet from the house and about 6 feet apart. That was about 6 years ago and the trees are already taking over the house. smdh every time I drive by.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Did you hear that Jim on Oak Lane just got a Pepper Cannon? There goes the neighborhood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Ah another wonderful day to spend with my beaver wife and my beaver kids in the comically large beaver dam I built after I found that bag of meth on a dead hiker.

Looking forward to hearing more about your wife's beaver

E: whoa totally read that post wrong, nevermind

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 10, 2022