Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux

Look all you want but it's all mine!!! It's all mine and we can play anything you want but you have to ask me to get it down for you. You're too short and I'm the big tall gamer who can jump extra high.

We can play sega genesis adventures of batman and robin.. We can play sonic 3d blast if you want to throw up

If you can't make a choice then I will pick the game.

Alright, fine, I know you're thinking it. Some time you'll have to want to play something different.

Time to dust off the copy of Mordecai Pulls a "Mordecai" for the Switch you sold to me.

You know... if you wanted to play it this bad, why did you sell it to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

yours is just a room? i remember when GAME HOUSE was just a corner of my bedroom.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

MAP20 Gotcha!

Heather Papps posted:

yours is just a room? i remember when GAME HOUSE was just a corner of my bedroom.

Any games room can feel like a games house if you got the right games. Let's enjoying some great entertainment like McKids and Alone in the Dark 2 Jack is Back. You can play anything

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

thanks for inviting me over :) I brought Let's Go To McDonald's, the seminal advertising / memory board game from 1973

Heather Papps

hello friend

MAP20 Gotcha! posted:

Any games room can feel like a games house if you got the right games. Let's enjoying some great entertainment like McKids and Alone in the Dark 2 Jack is Back. You can play anything

can we play the addams family for nes side by side with the addams family for snes? how many crts do you have?

MAP20 Gotcha!

Heather Papps posted:

can we play the addams family for nes side by side with the addams family for snes? how many crts do you have?

5 and I refuse to do this if you don't have the energy to also be playing Pugsley's Scavenger Hunt on the side. We could also play Fester's Quest but I'm so good at that game that the sight of it makes me nauseous.

Heather Papps

hello friend

sounds like i didn't bring enough mountain dew!

MAP20 Gotcha!

Don't bring weak dew. Don't bring normal dew. You wanna bring Voltage or you wanna wait until Halloween and get some of that Voo Dew stuff. Everybody knows what mountain dew is like. I'm trying to heighten my senses and normal dew does nothing. Voltage tastes like electricity and if you drink that while you play something excellent like Croc you can interface with the game directly because of the volts in your system

Heather Papps

hello friend

i usually drop a handful of caffeine tablets into a 2l bottle of code red. i call it code redline express. my wife HATES when i mix up a batch. screeches something about my dads heart attack at 40 but i just crank up the volume till i'm in the gamer zone.

Ass-penny

wait, what?

*adjusts glasses*

electronic games?!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

MAP20 Gotcha!

rear end-penny posted:

wait, what?

*adjusts glasses*

electronic games?!

Did you bring any?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

heh ... games

Ass-penny

I only play games that involve hours and hours of reading op

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
they're starting to put games on compact discs!! do you have any of those.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
do u have blaster master on that top left shelf op :f5h::ohdear:

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Game room? Sure show me around, i love seein' foot ball trophies an signed baseball and such! Heck i got the a ball out in my car, lets toss the old pigskin around!

MAP20 Gotcha!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my game broke

Get out of here

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

MAP20 Gotcha! posted:

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my game broke

Get out of here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Scaly Haylie

what's your position on sonic spinball

MAP20 Gotcha!

Scaly Haylie posted:

Contender for the funniest sonic game

Scaly Haylie

MAP20 Gotcha! posted:

Contender for the funniest sonic game

:hai:

FutonForensic

All the games are here. Boogerman. Captain Novolin. And the rest

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
do you got Cool Spot? the game where you play as the 7-up logo or whatever?

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young

Scaly Haylie posted:

for me, sonic spinball always had a slightly cursed vibe to it that I can’t quite explain. was fun, although i don’t think i ever beat it despite renting it repeatedly from the grocery store

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ya got bubsy 3d?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Vectorman is the highest expression of Blast Processing

MAP20 Gotcha!

dynamite head

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Areola Grande posted:

do u have blaster master on that top left shelf op :f5h::ohdear:

this is an important question and needs to be addressed

MAP20 Gotcha!

HUSKY DILF posted:

this is an important question and needs to be addressed

No, I'm sorry, that's my single of Master Blaster, easy to confuse

Ass-penny

Percy Teatwillow posted:

do you got Cool Spot? the game where you play as the 7-up logo or whatever?

oh poo poo I forgot about this game. I remember enjoying it though I only put a couple of hours into it in my grandmother's kitchen on my cousin's sega.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
My game room contains Abe Sucks.zip. Your move now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

rear end-penny posted:

oh poo poo I forgot about this game. I remember enjoying it though I only put a couple of hours into it in my grandmother's kitchen on my cousin's sega.

Ok I remember that game was kind of nuts because it rigidly held to a there-and-back-again format. Like from the middle level on you started playing through all the level environments again backwards. So the first level was a chill beach environment with hermit crabs lazily snapping at you, which means the last level was the very same chill beach environment, same types of obstacles and enemies and everything, except it was frantic and hellish because it was still the last level