Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Jeez gas sure has gotten expensive.

I can't wait to get back to the office and 'chillax' with the boys in the lunch room

My lawn (in front of the house I purchased in 2012) looks great this year. I should buy a patio set.

I don't feel rich, I don't think the working class revolution would target me.

I'm going to vote Democrat this year, I think I can contribute more taxes to maybe fixing the roads up a bit better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*tips food delivery workers handsomely*

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh no im a paypig

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

america treating you well, op?

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
Its 2009 and I've only been here 3 years? And I only have to work 6 months a year? gently caress yeah.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Methanar posted:

I'm going to vote Democrat this year, I think I can contribute more taxes to maybe fixing the roads up a bit better.

Most unrealistic part of this imo. The exact person you are describing is very likely an “independent” that always votes R except for Biden because he didn’t like the yellow man’s language.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Buying a house, on wages that a decade later hit $60k? Where do you live, out in the farmland?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Methanar post an update about your boring sad life in Las Vegas and the various failures of your romantic life

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
This is really great. The worst part is I have to go to work each day in an air conditioned office for 7.5 hours. The rest is really good tho.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq_REsvdCg0

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

AHH F/UGH posted:

Methanar post an update about your boring sad life in Las Vegas and the various failures of your romantic life

Throw some covid denial in there to really round it out

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm trying for a promotion. We'll see how it goes haha

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Didn't read, congratulations or condolences my goon

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
been workin on my Masters degree. yeah, work's paying for it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I contribute 15% of my paycheck to 401k. I think I'll use my raise and bonus to payoff some debt so I can buy another house in a year or two haha

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I think op is getting bullied by cool work bros

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the property taxes are high but the schools are worth it

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Could hit 70k but I’m not selling fugazi Mole Scram and Snake-A-Way services to my gullible-rear end customers.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
If only I didn't have six figures in student loan debt...

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

pickle rikc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Man, I hope I don’t get laid off again because the CEO needs the stock price to go up to max his bonus out.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma buy a boat

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm going to tip my dominos delivery driver a whole $5 as a display of my wealth.

I've begun contributing an extra $20 a month to my robin hood account to buy purchase fractional shares of TSLA :cool:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Nooner posted:

Imma buy a boat

Bass Pro party barges are surprisingly affordable when you factor in their 10 year loan.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

God of course he's weird about tipping.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

america treating you well, op?

I can't wait for fourth of july this year. I can't wait to kick back in a lawn chair with my feet up sitting beside the barbecue while grilling some dogs (extra mustard). The neighbours and I are going to crowd fund some fireworks this year.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah, Las Vegas in July is a great time to do things outdoors

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Good news methanar, you're actually not better than everyone whatsoever.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Methanar quietly strokes his pube moustache and pops another zit on his cheeks and ponders why he can't meet a woman, then scarfs a hot dog absolutely covered in mustard. His pube stache is dyed slightly yellow for the next week.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

No thank you

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

wow those rise and grind guys on instagram really knew what they were talking about, i'm frigging made!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

CLAM DOWN posted:

Good news methanar, you're actually not better than everyone whatsoever.

I'm the bigger man for sure

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

Methanar quietly strokes his pube moustache and pops another zit on his cheeks and ponders why he can't meet a woman, then scarfs a hot dog absolutely covered in mustard. His pube stache is dyed slightly yellow for the next week.

🤣

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Household living expenses have gone up like $275/mo for grocery and gas buyers

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Wall Balls posted:

wow those rise and grind guys on instagram really knew what they were talking about, i'm frigging made!

Hard work really does pay off!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Moreso if you're renting and recently moved as rent has been increasing an avg of 17% every new lease since covid

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Lol, loving poor people am I right? Why can't they just learn to code and do something useful for society?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Methanar posted:

I'm the bigger man for sure

Tipped any delivery drivers recently?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
God I love being an executive in the 1960s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I can finally afford that $80,000 truck I need!