Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Hell yeah, with wfh I can survive in cool state or live like a king in Kentucky... I'm off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Spinz posted:

What even is this thread
I've never made that much money in a year in my life

I'm sorry, maybe you should get some boots so you can pull yourself up by your bootstraps?

*steps up into lifted and leased f-350 diesel wearing cowboy boots with spurs, rolls coal*

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I got a Heloc. It let's me use the equity in my house now! No no, I'll just refinance be before the chickens come home to roost, I surely won't over leverage myself and go bankrupt.

*buys a cybertruck and sets up a bitcoin mining rig in the backyard*

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Smugworth posted:

Where do you stand on pooping at work methenar
This is important

I work at a sewage plant as a maintenance diver, for 60k/yr.

I just poo poo off the catwalk over the turd pool.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
It's less than I actually make but I'm an rear end in a top hat (team lead).