Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*tips food delivery workers handsomely*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Man, I hope I don’t get laid off again because the CEO needs the stock price to go up to max his bonus out.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

man my bonus was 6% this year! gotta remember to turn off the 401k contribution for that pay period haha

Legit thanks for the reminder :tipshat:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m paid per dick at the Dick Sucking Factory and I make $60K annually.

I’m so, so tired.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
$60K is like bare minimum needed to survive but as long as C-levels and shareholders keep adding to their yacht collection I’m good with just doing my part because I’m a full month away from being homeless unlike those guys making $40K.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

Johnsonville Brat flex.

Whoa look at Mr Rockefeller over here. Some of us still gotta make do with Jimmy Dean.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
*keeps 20 to 30 dollars in cash in wallet “just in case”*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah people who make $70k aren’t anywhere near wealthy OP. I guess if you’re single without a family that’s a decent paycheck but if you’ve got a family it ain’t poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also it ain’t the people making $100K annually or even $200K that are the problem. Hell, even low millionaires aren’t the problem. You can gently caress up having a million bucks easy by being bad with money. It is also possible to make a million bucks without being a criminal.

The guillotine is for 100 million and up. You don’t make that much money by following the law. They’re also the ones with enough free cash to actively affect national policies through outright bribery and funding PACs.

Billionaires should be shot on sight.