Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Jeez gas sure has gotten expensive.

I can't wait to get back to the office and 'chillax' with the boys in the lunch room

My lawn (in front of the house I purchased in 2012) looks great this year. I should buy a patio set.

I don't feel rich, I don't think the working class revolution would target me.

I'm going to vote Democrat this year, I think I can contribute more taxes to maybe fixing the roads up a bit better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm going to tip my dominos delivery driver a whole $5 as a display of my wealth.

I've begun contributing an extra $20 a month to my robin hood account to buy purchase fractional shares of TSLA :cool:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

america treating you well, op?

I can't wait for fourth of july this year. I can't wait to kick back in a lawn chair with my feet up sitting beside the barbecue while grilling some dogs (extra mustard). The neighbours and I are going to crowd fund some fireworks this year.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

CLAM DOWN posted:

Good news methanar, you're actually not better than everyone whatsoever.

I'm the bigger man for sure

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

Methanar quietly strokes his pube moustache and pops another zit on his cheeks and ponders why he can't meet a woman, then scarfs a hot dog absolutely covered in mustard. His pube stache is dyed slightly yellow for the next week.

🤣

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Wall Balls posted:

wow those rise and grind guys on instagram really knew what they were talking about, i'm frigging made!

Hard work really does pay off!

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

CLAM DOWN posted:

Tipped any delivery drivers recently?

I give career tips to service workers all the time.

hey just wondering while you're here: is it still popular to hate Ukrainians and advocate for the vandalism of Ukrainian orthodox churches in the canpol thread? Has it changed its mind now that it's mainstream popular to support ukraine or has it doubled down on following the russian propaganda line that ukraine is full of nazis.

curious if you've changed your mind about whether Ukrainians deserve to be victimized or not over the last 6 months

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

I honestly can't tell if OP thinks a $60k salary is a lot of money or not a lot of money

It's a lot of money and honestly starting to creep into bougie territory. Anyone making 60k better start being careful about accepting their rich get richer raises because 70k is the cut off for when guillotine cut offs start. If you know what I mean.

It's triple the wage of someone making 10.5 an hour. Nobody making 70k is actually producing 3x the value of a cashier who makes only 23k for a full year rs work.