Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh no im a paypig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My wife and I both doubled our respective salaries within two months of each other. Things are finally turning around.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Also it ain’t the people making $100K annually or even $200K that are the problem. Hell, even low millionaires aren’t the problem. You can gently caress up having a million bucks easy by being bad with money. It is also possible to make a million bucks without being a criminal.

The guillotine is for 100 million and up. You don’t make that much money by following the law. They’re also the ones with enough free cash to actively affect national policies through outright bribery and funding PACs.

Billionaires should be shot on sight.

100% agree. there's no reason an individual should have a billion dollars

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
but not all octagons are stop signs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
two people making 60k each with 1 kid is upper lower middle class where i am in jersey. paycheck to paycheck and it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Doc Fission posted:

I make $65K right now and it's eerily apparent that unless I get another couple of pay bumps very soon it won't be enough to continue living in a major metro area in the States.

do the 2 remote jobs thing!