Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Eating a takeout McGriddle for breakfast in my McMansion. There’s an interior roman column in the raised entryway and faux marble tile. Yeah, 39 years on the mortgage and this bad boy is all mine :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

got a 5% raise this year due to being in the highest performance category. still less than inflation.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's almost as if the cost of living varies drastically based on how desirable the area you live in is

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

How much does it cost to live inside taco bell

they will pay you, up to $15/hr in some locations, to live there. pretty good deal.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

$70k in the USA is not even a one sigma outlier in income percentiles, lol

e: you would be guillotining like 1 out of 3 workers

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the machines i build can do the work of 100 baristas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Im not seeing a problem here.

In fact it should be 3 out 3.

Destroy humanity and allow nature to reclaim the earth.

the last person is honor bound to guillotine themself