Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
ever bought kfc into the movies? went across country borders with more alcohol and tobacco than you're supposed to?? stuffed your rectum full of condom wrapped powder??? congrats you're a smuggler now!!

post your tricks and tips on smuggling goods! like the sort of jackets with deep pockets, the times you put pickles in your purse, how many smokes you can get up your rear end, the routes with the weakest points along borders, just anything to do with getting something somewhere you're not supposed to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I once smuggled a Kinderegg across the Canadian border into the US.

The customs officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada, and I accidentally revealed I bought one. I'm too honest for my own good. :( He let me keep it though. :)

I had this game too! I thought I was the only one.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Smuggle

Tuna-Fire
Mar 4, 2001

etcetera, etcetera
Hair Elf
I've listened to 3 hours of Jerry Reed, and it's time to smuggle

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I'm wearing tighty whities and I'm smuggling plums

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Painting my heavily modified car in bright orange with a confederate flag on the roof to go tear around back roads leading the police on a goosechase while my uncle Jesse sneaks his rotgut distilled using parts like an old lead truck radiator out of the county to sell in an area of the state that is already struggling with economic depression and heavy addiction and spouse abuse rates. Later, I decry the lack of law and order in the country because gays want to get married.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I once smuggled 3 beers into a movie theater by putting a condom over and stuffing them up my rear end!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

I once smuggled 3 beers into a movie theater by putting a condom over and stuffing them up my rear end!

Same but I skipped the movie.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

syntaxfunction posted:

Same but I skipped the movie.

You're not supposed to open the beers before inserting them

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you want to illegally and secretly bring items into a country, the most important thing to remember is to not declare them at customs

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I've accidentally and purposefully flown international with weed on me. Felt cool smoking weed in China because they killed Jackie Chan's son for less.

I've accidentally flown domestic with meth on me. Bad days.

Whenever I go to Australia, I always try to take invasive species with me and so far so good.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I once smuggled an entire tray of brownies into a movie theater by holding it in plain sight by just being really confident about it.

You can probably do this at airports too. Just look really confident and they probably won't take your brownies.

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 10, 2022

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Just wear a shirt that says "I am not smuggling anything"

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Shadow0 posted:

I once smuggled a Kinderegg across the Canadian border into the US.

The customs officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada, and I accidentally revealed I bought one. I'm too honest for my own good. :( He let me keep it though. :)

I had this game too! I thought I was the only one.

There is a cafe in the college town near where I live in the US that stocks real Kindereggs. The owner is a nice old hippie who has a place in Canada and brings back a case or two every time she comes back. They're tucked away in the back of the store so you can get em if you know what's up. :ninja:

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
"Looks like Smuggles is home for the evening..."

Garret - Thief: Deadly Shadows

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Here in Australia, the slang for a certain type of male swimsuit is "budgie smuggler".

Even one of our PMs got called out a few years ago by various media pundits and comedians for wearing one.

I tell ya, even though I'm a grower not a shower, if I was the guy in this photo it would show.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BigBadSteve posted:

Here in Australia, the slang for a certain type of male swimsuit is "budgie smuggler".

Even one of our PMs got called out a few years ago by various media pundits and comedians for wearing one.

I tell ya, even though I'm a grower not a shower, if I was the guy in this photo it would show.

Is Budgy Smuggler a brand name? Her swimsuit is labeled with it too.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I worked with this guy we called Little Richard, because he was like four and half feet tall and his name was Richard. We had these uniform jackets with pockets you could stuff a full clipboard into.

Rich would show up to work with a whole BBQ spread every shift, and spend the first hour just wrapping stuff up in paper towels or tin foil and jamming it into his pockets.

It wasn’t unusual for him to be talking to someone and just casually pull a hot dog or a half rack of ribs out of his pockets. Little Richard was a good BBQ smuggler.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I smuggled bagged wine into a movie once. I think the movie we saw was W and the whole time we were just heckling the movie. I'd say half the audience joined in and the other half left in a huff. How we didn't get busted for openly chugging wine from a bag in a theater is beyond me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

smuggling beers into a movie theater rules and trying to time the crack of the can with an explosion on screen or something but people totally know you are getting drunk watching 2012.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

smuggling beers into a movie theater rules and trying to time the crack of the can with an explosion on screen or something but people totally know you are getting drunk watching 2012.

You gotta wrap it deep in your sweatshirt and hold your thumb against the opening, totally :ninja:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Thinking about it, is smuggling a revolutionary act? Are laws against smuggling in place to protect established industries from legitimate competition and therefore bullshit?

Like sneaking food and drink into a movie theater because the snacks they sell are priced outrageously, is that even illegal? Or bringing your own food into a restaurant or something.

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica
A great smuggling tip for ladies would be to smuggle things the size of a big ol dong, in the front of your underwear, and if anyone notices just ask for their phone number

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
That misson in smugglers run 2 that had the sick music

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Is Budgy Smuggler a brand name? Her swimsuit is labeled with it too.

drat, so it is. More Aussiespeak exploited by greedy corporations. It look lawsuits here to regain the public right to refer to ugh/ugg boots without a trademark symbol... the term was used here for decades before a U.S. company exploited it and claimed ownership of it.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

BigBadSteve posted:

drat, so it is. More Aussiespeak exploited by greedy corporations. It look lawsuits here to regain the public right to refer to ugh/ugg boots without a trademark symbol... the term was used here for decades before a U.S. company exploited it and claimed ownership of it.

I heard you Aussies used the term Foster's for beer too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Mozi posted:

if you want to illegally and secretly bring items into a country, the most important thing to remember is to not declare them at customs

a friend of mine got a good scolding when the customs man used his dairy products xray to discover some undeclared dutch cheese, which he was rather unhappy about

moral of the story: always smuggle european cheeses in an elaborate hat