Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The remake of happy days is hindered by the overwhelming number of applicatants for the position of arthur fonzarelli.

To sort through them the applicants are made to play an mmorpg simulation in which they maneouver rival factions and engage in epic fantasy warfare to determine who shall be triumphant. At all times they must be in the character of fonzie or they're disqualified.

Who will win? That's what it's all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

[punches jukebox and a vinyl dragon screams out to the tune of "Sixty Minute Man" by the Domino's]

Escape From Noise

Fonz attempting to jump the shark but his water skis have been sabotaged by uh...Ron Howard? Sorry. I never really watched Happy Days or Game of Thrones.

google THIS

Escape From Noise posted:

Fonz attempting to jump the shark but his water skis have been sabotaged by uh...Ron Howard? Sorry. I never really watched Happy Days or Game of Thrones.

The looming threat of the shark needing to be jumped overshadows the entire series but 99.9% of the time the Fonz's are too distracted by sex and political intrigue to take notice

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
They all compete in a tournament in which they start jukeboxes by fistbumping it. One of the jukeboxes explodes, and the most popular contender gets a vinyl fragment in the neck.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
When a Fonz seizes a rival's castle they force their defeated foe to "jump the shark", a grisly form of public execution too graphic for me to go into in any detail in this post.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
in a world of Fonzes.... a Leather Tuscadero will rise....

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
challenged to single combat, a duel to the death. the champions have their armor fastened and weapons prepared by an entourage of squires. each walks out to the field of honor with their helmet tucked under their arm, standing face to face and locking eyes with the man who moments later they will either kill or be killed by.

a trumpet blares, and at the agreed upon signal each prepares to don their helmet. in unison, the champions lift their helmets high above their head, wink, and toss their helmets away while making finger guns with the other hand.

alnilam

The chilling scene where the psychic boy relives a moment in the past and imprints the phrase "eyyyyy" into the Fonz, the only phrase he will utter ever again

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

playing Angry Birds and clash of clans all day long :cool:

oh Fonz

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

google THIS

Brace yourself, happy days are coming

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(
A Milwaukee Fonzie in King Joffrey's Court

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

The chilling scene where the psychic boy relives a moment in the past and imprints the phrase "eyyyyy" into the Fonz, the only phrase he will utter ever again

google THIS posted:

Brace yourself, happy days are coming

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

come into my office
*opens door*

ayyyyyyyyy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Despite the story taking place over an entire continent, everyone always happens to meet up at the same diner.