Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Simpsons season?
Season 5
Season 14
Season 22
Season 30
I cannot choose; they are all perfection
View Results

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

It's 4 you goofballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the falling point was the episode that started with a badger and went to, i think, telephone lines? it started the trend of "unreality" with homer's stomach being torn open but he's otherwise fine, and the trend of "look how far we are from the simple opening premise" which someone thought was clever enough to keep doing and even make a joke about. the show was up and down, down and up, but at that the entire show fell off a cliff and never looked back

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice thread OP... for Krusty the clown in a circus.

Also, Simpsons did it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

whatever season the prohibition episode was in

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Which Shrek film is best?

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
For me it's season 2 or 3. The show completely changed after that to be much more of a "cartoon". Jerk rear end homer started in seasons 4 and 5, and depending on the episode it starts to feel like the primary difference between seasons 4 - 9 and afterwards is that the jokes were actually funny in 4 to 9.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Season 3, followed by 4. Close thread

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Nooner posted:

Futurama :grin:

Oh hell yeah

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nooner posted:

Futurama :grin:

When the new ones coming out?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

gleebster posted:

Julie Kavner is over 70. How should she sound?

Julie Kavner probably sounds normal for 70 but the character marge simpson sounds like absolute dogshit, worse than usual, hth

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I would imagine doing that voice for 40 years really destroys your vocal chords.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Machai posted:

Which Shrek film is best?

1 :colbert:

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Jeffrey read my emails this still isn't fixed!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ay caramba

Ay motherfucking caramba man