Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
you can tell al ot about a person if they want a burger or a pizza or a hotdog personally i think your pretty messed up if you think hotdog is better than burg. its a big question overall and i ask it first thing at the start of my date. she gets in and i lock the doors and before we drive i "pop the question" burg za or dog?

hopefully this help with finding love you know, starting your love family and etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I just saw a Ted talk about this

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I just saw a Ted talk about this

Please don't doxx me

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It sounds like you collect restraining orders like they were Pokemon.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

OP you can't afford to turn down a hotdog

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Hotdog represents a penis, burger a bagina, idk what a pizza represents?!?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

Hotdog represents a penis, burger a bagina, idk what a pizza represents?!?

Flat titties with pepperoni nips

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

burg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvQ7x8iqMM

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People still eat hot dogs? wtf

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ice fishing is a great date and you eat the fishies

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

TheSpamalope posted:

you can tell al ot about a person if they want a burger or a pizza or a hotdog personally i think your pretty messed up if you think hotdog is better than burg. its a big question overall and i ask it first thing at the start of my date. she gets in and i lock the doors and before we drive i "pop the question" burg za or dog?

hopefully this help with finding love you know, starting your love family and etc.

During your next date, ask the restaurant manager if they serve combos, and whatever the answer, laugh uproariously. Use this to segue into telling your date the entire Doobie saga, in the restaurant. If your date doesn't laugh at least every 5 minutes, you'll know they aren't relationship material (though whether you gently caress them anyway is of course up to you, and them).

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
i can't get into long format burger meat. maybe if you put a little lettuce, tomato, and onions on there you'd have something

corn haver fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Mar 11, 2022

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Why you eating dog turds wtf

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 16 days!)

Brother Tadger posted:

Why you eating dog turds wtf

hate to break it to ya pal, but burgers have been dog turds all along. they mould them into a circle to disguise it

you LOVE dog turds

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I don't know OP, if your date is cool with just getting a hot dog, that's a cheap date and a sure fire winner!

The real shame is if you take them to a nice place and they just get a salad. Go to the bathroom then and don't come back to the table!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if i was a lady on a first date with a fella and the fella called pizza za, i'd have to cut things short right there but not explain.

listen, this isn't going to work out. best of luck

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
A really good hotdog is better than a mediocre burg so it depends, OP

unless that was some kind of sexual organs innuendo I guess

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
If you're gonna talk about hot dogs on a first date to get to know them, ask them if a hotdog is a sandwich. (it is)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sometimes a hot dog is just a hot dog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Put your wiener in a bun OP

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Goons don’t date :gas:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

roomtone posted:

hate to break it to ya pal, but burgers have been dog turds all along. they mould them into a circle to disguise it

you LOVE dog turds

any minute now soemorns gonna come in here tell us all about how hamburgers used to be white

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Anyone who says burg or za irl is destined to be alone forever.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I begin every date by asking my partner:

What do you want on your Tombstone?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

In my experience there’s not really time for questions like these anyway, because the lady basically starts having sex with me like, right away. It’s awesome. She says so too. That it’s awesome. Point is, I’m like super handsome and really good at sex so your situation never really comes up OP

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If she orders a hotdog and drools when she sees it, then stuffs it right down her greedy throat, I know it will be a good date.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
what if your date orders the burger-hotdog-pizza combo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

corn haver posted:

i can't get into long format burger meat. maybe if you put a little lettuce, tomato, and onions on there you'd have something

needs to be on a stick but thats shish kebab

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Ranma 1/2 Y/N??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't give a poo poo what she orders as long as she cuts my food up into bite size pieces and gently spoon feeds it to me while I wear my special dating bib

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Ahundredbux posted:

needs to be on a stick but thats shish kebab

More like YEESH kebab on account of my eyes roll and I push the gas pedal all the way down

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

In my experience there’s not really time for questions like these anyway, because the lady basically starts having sex with me like, right away. It’s awesome. She says so too. That it’s awesome. Point is, I’m like super handsome and really good at sex so your situation never really comes up OP

That's part of the sex workers job OP.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Do you stink, I dont want any stinkers so be up front.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the first date i went on with my wife we got pancakes

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Don't say "za" in real life you moron

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Don't say "za" in real life you moron

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I don't give a poo poo what she orders as long as she cuts my food up into bite size pieces and gently spoon feeds it to me while I wear my special dating bib

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

That's part of the sex workers job OP.