Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those things look like such rickety pieces of poo poo. Like who even makes/buys those things. Like I just picture some old furniture maker with his face over a can of wood stain, and it’s not even a cool color, just breathing in the fumes, like dipping his tongue into the can a little. Like if that’s the poo poo you have to sit on, might as well stand or lean up against a wall. I think those things would last for like less than a day before someone decides to drop kick like 3 of them at once into a little dusty pile and make a small fire to toast marshmallows. gently caress those piece of poo poo chairs, they’re like in all her videos now. I don’t even think it’s safe for her to sit on those things tbh, so why even have them? Like who tf is going to see those things and be like “wow how cool Adele, I love your old timey chairs” and then she has some annoying story behind each one or something. Yeah wow Adele, this one has such character, that’s why it breaks to pieces when I drop kick it. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
They need old chairs nobody wants because she sits on them with her big beefy vagina, flaps and all, flesh and discharge naked on the chairs surface, the heat and steam from the orifice soaks right into the wood not only staining the chair but also embedding the repulsive odor, bacteria and yeasts deep into the grain rendering them unfit to be reused by living creatures.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Greg of Doom posted:

They need old chairs nobody wants because she sits on them with her big beefy vagina, flaps and all, flesh and discharge naked on the chairs surface, the heat and steam from the orifice soaks right into the wood not only staining the chair but also embedding the repulsive odor, bacteria and yeasts deep into the grain rendering them unfit to be reused by living creatures.

Do you think maybe she’s just absorbing them? Like some alien who just sucks up wooden chairs with her c.. compartment? :thunkher:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ain't nobody gonna suck up a chair, it's not a traffic cone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ain't nobody gonna suck up a chair, it's not a traffic cone

QUIET! She’s feeding.. :tinfoil:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*schlorp, schlorp schlorp*

Oh god there she goes again you guuuuuyysss. :negative:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have no idea what you're talking about but I hope you can sleep ok tonight and not worry about chairs too much or whatever it is

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

maybe sit on some of your own chairs or go down to your local furniture store and volunteer might make you feel better

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Those things look like such rickety pieces of poo poo.

turn on your monitor bitch

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your gift of only $5 a day can keep these chairs polished and dusted...
*In the arms of a Love-Boy..may you fiiiIIiiind some comfort, here...*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

I have no idea what you're talking about but I hope you can sleep ok tonight and not worry about chairs too much or whatever it is

Honestly I think we should all be worried about her hunger for wooden chairs combined with her mustard parahydroxide addiction. :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Slumpy posted:

turn on your monitor bitch

Awww somebodys got a little thing for Adele huh? Defending her honor, how virtuous. I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone. :sissies: