Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So orders come from above that we will not be taking any prisoners, like I didn't just spend three loving months planning the POW camps.
All the plans I drew up, the massive search for local interpreters and not to mention the damned sensitivity and local culture course I personally developed!

Almost as bad is that I'm being transferred to the River Marauders, I hate boats, rivers and marauding.

If it wasn't for the full dental coverage I'd just strike it on my own, maybe start a family business in independent evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

You hear we're not getting a raise this year? Apparently there's no money for it. Meanwhile, the Bone Generals are marching around with that fancy platinum armor. Really pisses me off, man.

Just between you and me, I've got an interview with the Witches Coven next week. Yeah. Finally gonna put that accounting degree to use.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

There I was just killing it, all the rape and pillage I can handle when suddenly the commander calls for retreat!
turns out we were sacking the wrong village or whatever, like that's a good reason to stop the fun!
Whatever happened to basic values? we even had to give back the loot.

If things don't start changing around here I'll just take my skulls and trophies and go home.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

A Fancy Hat posted:

You hear we're not getting a raise this year? Apparently there's no money for it. Meanwhile, the Bone Generals are marching around with that fancy platinum armor. Really pisses me off, man.

Just between you and me, I've got an interview with the Witches Coven next week. Yeah. Finally gonna put that accounting degree to use.

The Witches Coven? I heard they got some NICE perks. You know what I heard? free appetizers at Chili's. Well yeah with purchase of a meal, I mean hey nothing's really free these days.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Sarge, i hurt myself on my spike armor again. And my hammer is out of curse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Uhh, Sir, what, exactly, is a "Bone Latrine"?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I stepped on a pile of goo but it turns out that was some wizard's familiar? Anyway I had to fill out this workplace injury form, whole pain in the rear end, and now I'm on 3 months probation. So I can't call off tomorrow, guys, my rear end will be grass.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

A Fancy Hat posted:

I stepped on a pile of goo but it turns out that was some wizard's familiar? Anyway I had to fill out this workplace injury form, whole pain in the rear end, and now I'm on 3 months probation. So I can't call off tomorrow, guys, my rear end will be grass.

Ouch, you signed an rear end-to-grass transfiguration contract? You know Marla and me coulda lent you the money man. Sure she never shuts up, but you know she's making a killing over at that Banshee firm

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Humans are on the menu, AGAIN?? Human meat tastes great and all, but even I sometimes want to eat something different. Maybe a nice salad.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

loving thieving goblins!

How am I supposed to map the area without any drat vellum or parchment?!
Get me that berserker cannibal weirdo, maybe he happens to have some tanning experience.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020
the dark lord looks broke to me. his crown is some busted old bronze poo poo from a tomb or something. at least get it dipped

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

NO YOU MAKE A drat VERMIN SOUFFLLE if YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH!
Everyone's a loving food critic and butcher, cook and hygiene expert all of a sudden.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why must goons turn everything into a dead end office job?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Yaldabaoth posted:

Why must goons turn everything into a dead end office job?

Ooooh, look at Mr. Platinum Pantaloons over here, living in his enchanted ivory tower and judging all of us. I got seven broodlings that all need archery lessons, there's a giant crow that keeps eating my garden, and I got this homunculus that's growing on my back for some reason. You think a druid's gonna take care of that outta the kindness of his heart? I need insurance, pal.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
psssst.... the dorklord SUCKS!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh look here comes the loyalty officer, like we don't have people to flay and cottages to torch.

I swear this guy has it in for me, he always singles me out for unspeakable rituals duty.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I can't believe this poo poo, a succubus tempted me to fall from the holy light and join the armies of the Dread Lord, but as soon as I took the blood oaths she ghosted me!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You know that maggot shortage we've been having? Well my mate drak'ui went to deliver a missive to the officers' tent and wouldn't you know it the greedy bastards are having maggots for breakfast lunch and dinner!

I'm filing a report!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Honestly, The Eye this and The Eye that. It's like they don't trust us to do our jobs!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I was talking to some of the skeleton archers, and it turns out our death benefits don't kick in until final death.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Witch King of Angmar says no one goes home until all of Minas Morgul gets their annual training done so now I'm trying to speed through this Magic Awareness Challenge bullshit.

don't let the orc in without his ID, turn off location tracking on my Palantir, ugh gently caress off Tina I'm not going to install some lovely game

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

i still dont understand how the bone dragon can fly when it’s just a skeleton

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

One of the ogres has eaten one of my playthings, wouldn't usually be a problem as we pillage settlements left and right.
But the drat ogre gulped the body whole, and my best knife was stuck in the guts of it!

Do ogres digest metal? That's a really good knife.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Someone explain to me why my last dark lord transformed into a snake to fight that Northern Barbarian and his companions. That poo poo never helps you win fights against steel.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Emperor Putin said that Ukraine would fall within a week but here we are 3 weeks later.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Does this sword look cursed to you? Ow gently caress yep cursed.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

But it's my turn to torture the diplomatic envoys! I've been waiting for it all month!

No I will not wait 'till next time, eventually they'll stop sending envoys!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

i still dont understand how the bone dragon can fly when it’s just a skeleton

Don't ask. I did and the drat thing spit bone splinters on me. A bunch of them got in my eye. That old boney bitch is touchy.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

What's the toilet situation here, fellas? That big communal hole, huh.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Summoning my spirit as a howling shade then resurrecting my bones as a skeleton warrior but only paying me one wage sucks real bad, Lord Deathkill

I can't even join the union because the amalgamation of body horrors from beyond requires flesh which I don't have anymore

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

A Fancy Hat posted:

big communal hole

No no no that's the bone dragon. Hah zing gently caress you boney.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

where there's a whip

there's a way

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

loving skeletons coming in and taking my job.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You guys saw they took meat off the menu at the O-club?

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Applewhite posted:

You guys saw they took meat off the menu at the O-club?

Goddamn skeletons again. You know they don't even need to eat??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Dude you're being kind of bigoted right now. Remember: even us zombies are skeletons on the inside.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Now I'm not going to accuse anybody but the fact is that when I got resurrected my left foot was missing.
I don't know if it was a joke or if someone got hungry but if there's no foot attached to my leg in the morning I'll go straight to the captain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Dude you're being kind of bigoted right now. Remember: even us zombies are skeletons on the inside.

I just don't see how you can slave for the Dark Lord your entire life and still keep pulling healthcare in the afterlife.