Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I'm just here to kill some elves. I hate those guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

please dont kill the purple elves those ones are ours

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Wait I thought we were some type of elf??

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I don't wanna go to war today but the Lord of the Lash says nay nay nay :orks:

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
if I hear one more word from the new district manager about the poison production schedule I’m going to lose it. this bitch comes in with a couple bird skulls on her belt and a bunch of corporate buzzwords and suddenly we’re expected to produce enough filth and foulness to bring down three villages a week without any kind of budget increase for the department.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I don’t trust this necromancer. He said he would reanimate me if I fell in battle but he keeps asking my wife out for drinks.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Sophy Wackles posted:

I don’t trust this necromancer. He said he would reanimate me if I fell in battle but he keeps asking my wife out for drinks.

dude you should probably talk to inhuman resources

Slayerjerman
Nov 27, 2005

by sebmojo

Sophy Wackles posted:

Invite him out for drinks, and promptly slip some holy water into his gin and tonic.

gently caress that guy.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

By popular demand posted:

The alchemist is looking for volunteers to test their new draught.

Hey i heard the alchemist has a new draught that will dispel picked up sword curses, make facial bone shards heal, sterilize mimic bites, and cure burnt hemorrhoids?

I need some.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

Wait I thought we were some type of elf??

I ain't no loving elf, buddy

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

Geisladisk posted:

I ain't no loving elf, buddy

Yeah, you tell em

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My buddy dated a loving elf for a while.
Drank all his potions. Crazy as the underworld

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

My buddy dated a loving elf for a while.
Drank all his potions. Crazy as the underworld

Tig belf itties?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You don't have to be chaotic evil to work here but it helps

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

With the death of Dread Lord Geth'mok, some of you may be wondering what the future of Black Iron War Clan is going to be. Frankly, we're hosed, since he had that warlock summon all his generals from Hell. There is literally no one at the top, and an army of knights on our doorstep.

So realistically, now is the time to look for alternate employment. There's a lot of good options these days! But make sure you do your research. Sure, "Room for advancement" sounds nice, but is it a sign of rapid expansion or a euphemism for never winning battles?

Also, you have about six hours before those knights are here. You really should run.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

hey.. what'd you put for deductions?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

That indescribable horror inhabiting pit #4? real thin skinned kind of person, stay away from that whiney bitch.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm so sick of this goth poo poo.

*puts on a hawaiian shirt*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
So, a few weeks ago, a merchant caravan came in. Now, back in my grandfather's day, we would have just killed everyone and stolen all the stuff.

The current Dark Lord, though?

He made it a big deal about 'flow of supplies' and 'sourcing materials' and that killing whole caravans stocked us for at most a month, maybe, but entering into secure trade and purchasing contracts we could assure constant flow of goods and supplies to our operation as needed for years on end.

I didn't buy into at first, but sure enough we've been able to parlay this arrangement into a discount by offering up protection to the caravans from goblins and those whoresons who work for the Demon King. Also, it works out pretty good from the viewpoint of our primary mission objective as we're on the way to taking over most of those little towns and villages the caravans are servicing anyway.

Everyone looks at me like I'm the fool, but I keep asking the same question: WHEN DO WE GET TO KILL THE MERCHANTS AND STEAL THEIR STUFF!?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The Battle of Tudomond Castle was a hard won victory and I lost my dread steed Nightmare, now they brought me a PONY as replacement!
Will a pony feast on the rotting carcasses of slaughtered villagers?! Would a pony charge into enemy phalanx heedless of the danger?!

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm trying to form a mage's guild but the other mages are libertarian dumbasses who swallow the dark lord's union busting propaganda :sigh:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I'm divorced and my kids won't talk to me because I've spent the last thirteen years on advancing my career to this point and missing everyone's birthday and multiple family holidays.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

I submitted the paperwork to remove this cursed sword four goddamn times and if it takes any longer and the armory keeps loving me around I'm going to pull the arm off and figure out step two later.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
and when he gets to heaven,
to saint peter he will tell
one more Darklord-oh poo poo this one doesn't work guys

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I don't care if he's the dark lord, next time he sticks his bloody finger right in my face I'm cutting the drat thing off

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You ever think about how many of us are all press ganged from destroyed villages? I think you gotta go like 7 links up the chain of command before you get to one of those guys whose minds were stolen and commanded by the dark lord directly.

Like... Can't we all just walk away?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey you guys see that really tall pale lady with the hat that visits the DARKLORD every once in a while. Homina homina homina WOWZA!!!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

ikanreed posted:

You ever think about how many of us are all press ganged from destroyed villages? I think you gotta go like 7 links up the chain of command before you get to one of those guys whose minds were stolen and commanded by the dark lord directly.

Like... Can't we all just walk away?

*points up at glaring beholder with smoldering balefire dripping off its gross eye stalks*

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

AKZ posted:

*points up at glaring beholder with smoldering balefire dripping off its gross eye stalks*

You're right walk away really isn't inclusive.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

"ive developed an old timey std from some halfling slut whilst on campaign. bussy was not worth it.

i think its called sloppypox or something. theres stuff coming out of it and it smells like rotten eggs"

- Grundlepuss, footman of the darklord and inventor of megamayonaise

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Buncha weak scardy cats in this unit, no steel to them!
whose idea was it to recruit sapient kittens anyway?

naem
May 29, 2011

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
Why do these clowns never think of how much of a pain in the rear end skulls are to actually carry? They're mostly empty space, roll all over the place, and are really tricky to carry by the armload. I can't even tell you how many times I've set out from the Plaguelands with a whole entire pile but then by the time I get to the Temple of the Obsidian Order I have like six, tops. Can't we just get some bags or something?

naem
May 29, 2011

anyone got a solution for skeleton cavalry?

horses cost money and you can’t count on horse corpses to make skeleton horses out of after a battle because most desperate army’s end up eating them.

live horses freak the gently caress out if you put a skeleton on them and you can’t really put a saddle on a skeleton horse (too skinny!) you’ve got your skeleton guy flopping all around up there, doesn’t exactly inspire terror.

one time I took apart like, three people skeletons and arranged them into a horse shape and while the guys were really helpful and enthusiastic it just looked goofy.

like they were really snorting and wee-snawing it up and jumping around but they started arguing about which skull was the horse’s head, PLUS still no saddle.

guess I’m just stuck with infantry

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
These expired MREs taste like poo poo, why are the trees speaking Ukranian?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Check this out. You know how we gotta guard this acid pit? Well, I started wondering what'd happen if I just threw stuff in here. Turns out, this isn't even acid! It's just colored water!

I'm starting to think maybe the Dark Lord is losing his touch, or maybe it's some financial stuff cause of the divorce and all.

I'm also starting to wonder about that flaming cauldron, I think it might just be a fan blowing some crepe paper to LOOK like a constant flame.

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

I’m not a huge fan of the Darklord’s “we need you in the dungeons” policy (LOVED Torture from Home while the plague was still going strong), and maggoty bread every day for rations is a bummer, but at least I have good healthcare and dental benefits!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I get preferential treatment cuz I ate the dark lords rear end

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

loving boney rear end skeletons getting me reprimanded for bigotry, can't even call people a bonehead.
what's next, not crushing the dying and groveling prisoners underfoot?!
this is PC culture gone amok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
We're going in right behind the gelatinous oozes? Shouldn't we like, send them in last? They can't tell who's a good guy! They attack indiscriminately! They never give you back your bones when you lose them inside!