Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

It turns out, it's not with rolls and rolls of paper

It's not straining until your rear end turns inside out

It's not in the goddamn kitchen sink, either

What could it be?

She looks so happy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

With my tongue

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
As an added bonus, call now, and we'll give you this attachment for washing produce in your toilet!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Looks like the solution is to not hold the toilet paper rolls while you poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Also why does that woman's big toes in the first picture look like two thin penises?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mega64 posted:

Also why does that woman's big toes in the first picture look like two thin penises?

Hahahaha yeah! I mean that's not how mine look at all either right guys yours don't...they don't look like that either mine don't.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I go back to front OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
in and out, of course

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
The Three Seashells, OP.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Buying a pink t shirt now

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
No joke though bidets are the poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I hire someone for that

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

ElectricSheep posted:

No joke though bidets are the poo poo

This. So much easier.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I will never use a bidet just because goons like them too much

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
if i and other goons expound at length on the sensation of the water stream gently caressing my inflamed hemorrhoids , would that help?

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Bidet users are just fine with bits of poo poo and poo poo water/mud spattering their genitals, rear end, taint and thighs.
Considering the type of person who gets one in the first place and the reason why, this is still an improvement for them.

*Ineffectually sprays rear end with water leaving bits of poo poo and toilet water dispersed around rear end and genitals region* All clean like a big boy now!

Greg of Doom fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Mar 12, 2022

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Yeah you can just hook anything up to work as a high quality and perfectly hygienic bidet. Nah you leave it all damp and just walk away.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Greg of Doom posted:

Yeah you can just hook anything up to work as a high quality and perfectly hygienic bidet. Nah you leave it all damp and just walk away.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
DONT touch anything or it defeats the purpose. No don't check, don't check. It's not wet, it's just moisture. It's clean, It's clean, look, I do this every day, just walk away. Trust me.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Greg of Doom posted:

DONT touch anything or it defeats the purpose. No don't check, don't check. It's not wet, it's just moisture. It's clean, It's clean, look, I do this every day, just walk away. Trust me.

The thoughts and prayers approach. Smart.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Look if you just wear your bid-diaper after every use that soaks up your dripping wet poop rear end after you've sprayed it all over your bathroom and you can hardly even hear it crinkling and leaking under your pants during work meetings this is so easy and refreshing, and the multiple salves you need to apply to stop the blisters forming from the wet chafing is so cheap and smells almost like baby powder

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Greg of Doom posted:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

The Bloop posted:

She looks so happy!

It's not the "extra clean feeling" she's happy about, OP

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Fecal bacteria.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
in MY rectum?!?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Greg of Doom posted:

Bidet users are just fine with bits of poo poo and poo poo water/mud spattering their genitals, rear end, taint and thighs.
Considering the type of person who gets one in the first place and the reason why, this is still an improvement for them.

*Ineffectually sprays rear end with water leaving bits of poo poo and toilet water dispersed around rear end and genitals region* All clean like a big boy now!

I don’t think you are using that properly.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

in MY rectum?!?

In your penis and vagina going by the Google search.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
it's ok i'm immune from long exposure to it from my toothbrush

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Greg of Doom posted:

In your penis and vagina going by the Google search.

Fffffffffriday!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just use a toothbrush to scrape off those tenacious poo flakes

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I dry using a cloth hand towel that I wash every so often after using the bidet. Toilet paper would defeat the purpose.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I eat fiber all day long and release beautiful pine needle scented logs that leave no residue behind

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
I can't reach my rectum even from the front anymore.

And I find wiping wands just spread it around.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Why wipe at all, that's what your underwear is for.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
The build up in my zone is making my bidet ineffectual. Is there a more high power device?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Makes a scene at the office to make sure everyone sees they are taking their detachable bidet to the toilet with them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Someone just needs to invent a disposable colostomy bag buttplug. You stick it in, poop everything out, then remove it leaving your butthole fresh and untainted!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Mega64 posted:

uhhhb mods????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Greg of Doom posted:

The build up in my zone is making my bidet ineffectual. Is there a more high power device?

Kramer shopping for black market high pressure bidet nozzles.