Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

What time is my TV show on

Help I don't know how to subtract 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's better than living on the west coast OP where they intentionally make you wait an extra 3 hours before watching the TV show.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Here I am, living that Central Life, like an idiot

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The gently caress is Mountain Time

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

When dwarves clock in or out

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The gently caress is Mountain Time

you spelled it wrong

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
extremely texan voice shoutingly insisting THATS GODS TIMEZONE

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

evilpicard posted:

Hasn’t been a problem for at least a decade OP. No one except olds have TV service. I guess this was a problem in like 2007.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

LuckyCat posted:

Hasn’t been a problem for at least a decade OP. No one except olds have TV service. I guess this was a problem in like 2007.

They have to be OLD old too
Boomer old

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

OP getting mad people in Central Time getting to watch their TV shows an hour earlier.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*Turns on TV and goes to ABC, and Jeopardy is not on."

*Scrolls through guide looking for Jeopardy*

What the gently caress, Jeopardy is on the Fox affiliate down here, and it comes on at loving 5:30? What the gently caress?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Beginning to think that time doesn't exist, let alone that it has zones

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

evilpicard posted:

This is very rude to me personally and if I was smart enough to use a computer and able to afford the internet I would respond to your comment and tell you as much. I'm pretty peeved off right now.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

When newsmen in comedy skits say “film at eleven”…drives me nuts! The news is at ten.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

*Turns on TV and goes to ABC, and Jeopardy is not on."

*Scrolls through guide looking for Jeopardy*

What the gently caress, Jeopardy is on the Fox affiliate down here, and it comes on at loving 5:30? What the gently caress?

:same:

Also, let's talk about daylight saving time. Can we stop it? I feel like we can do this, if we really wanted to. I mean, I know it made great sense when electricity was a novelty and 97.9% of Americans were farmers, but

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Skeleton Ape posted:

:same:

Also, let's talk about daylight saving time. Can we stop it? I feel like we can do this, if we really wanted to. I mean, I know it made great sense when electricity was a novelty and 97.9% of Americans were farmers, but

Newfoundland had a 2 hour daylight savings but was also off by 30 minutes from every other time zone.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's better than living on the west coast OP where they intentionally make you wait an extra 3 hours before watching the TV show.

Nah, it's rad being able to download new shows and watch them like two hours before all your friends and spoil everything.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009
They don't even call it GMT-6 anymore, help

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ad by Khad posted:

extremely texan voice shoutingly insisting THATS GODS TIMEZONE
El Paso shakes it's collective head in Mountain Time.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
*votes republican and complains about the neighbors getting their food stamp checks two days sooner than me*

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 21 days!)

i don't live in the US and I'm always having to figure out what the timezones are, then immediately forgetting it because i'll never have to learn that again it was just for this one episode

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ah what lovely day in Central Time Zone where it's Zero O'Clock all the time.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i can confirm i live in the central time zone

fuckin wild, dude

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Oh God I'm trapped please somebody, anybody get me out of here!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*oils the gears of the giant clock that controls the flow of time for the rest of the universe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I smile a little bit whenever the TV announces the upcoming shows like "The Simpsons, tonight a 8, 7 central." Because I feel validated and also I don't have to do any math to figure out when my show is coming on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Same bat channel same bat time

(8pm)