Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
have you seen this? new show. Domino Masters. its the masters of domino placing. domino-ing. domming? probably not.

its on hulu. watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkCs2tL8sAA

hosted by eric stonestreet, who isn't actually gay but plays one on tv, and is pretty delightful

seriously it is one of those things, like curling, where you are like "Thats boring. asfuck. het hosed precison"

but no really trust me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Dominos is pretty bad but you know I'm ordering it and eating a whole pizza drunk at 1am, maybe I'll try watching this next time I do that for an extra layer of shame

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Watch MY new show:

DRIP

Heart pounding action as we take you deep inside the riveting world of seeing if and WHEN a drop of water falls off the edge of something!! EXTREME tension! LIGHTS! Judges SCREAMING for NO reason!
What if the drop falls?! Well it might LATER! And you might MISS IT and your co-workers will have SEEN IT FALL oh NO!

THIS FALL

DRIP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That's not how you play dominos OP what the gently caress.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don’t think I’ll watch the tv show op but I’m feeling grateful we’re close enough u shared it with me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i thought dominos is like what old black dudes played not whatever this is :confused:

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
That looks really stupid.

E: I guess that Bachelor is still running on it's 20th season or whatever. It's probably gonna hit the same demographic of stupid.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

That looks really stupid.

E: I guess that Bachelor is still running on it's 20th season or whatever. It's probably gonna hit the same demographic of stupid.

The Bachelor is hilarious to me. I don't watch it, but just the concept. They usually have the main person be attractive, successful, rich, etc. So if they have all these qualities and can't maintain a successful relationship I'm inclined to think the show is for scoping out fresh victims.

It takes a delightful turn if you imagine it's American Psycho in the open.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
If you watch Domino Masters someone should kick your rear end in a top hat inside out.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Giraffe posted:

If you watch Domino Masters someone should kick your rear end in a top hat inside out.

i know what im putting on after work tonight! pm me for my address.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If you lose Domino Masters they forcefully prolapse you. This poo poo is hardcore, not for cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

No one can stop Mr. Domino.