Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hiei229
Mar 15, 2022
Heya, I was in goon squad back in the day on urban dead, I was wondering, are you guys still into playing stuff like that? It was really fun and it was really coordinated and I'd love to get into something like that again in a similar game.

Right now I'm playing nexus clash which is a similar kind of game but it's more fantasy oriented and it seems like something people who liked urban dead would like.

Anyways let me know if there is any ongoing goonsquad stuff going right now, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hello, I'm responding before someone decides to do the totally hilarious and original idea of telling you to post in a board that will get you probated for posting there

The Urban Dead thread can be found in the PGS subforum here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962771

I don't see a Nexus Clash thread though. There is an active guild in just about every game on this subforum but as far as 'active Goonsquad' stuff, I'm not sure how much of that is going on at the moment. BTW - some groups have a join date requirement, I'm not sure if Urban Dead is one of them, but it can't hurt to try

anyway welcome to SA

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Nexus clash still lives?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you're a good person eonwe

Hiei229
Mar 15, 2022

eonwe posted:

hello, I'm responding before someone decides to do the totally hilarious and original idea of telling you to post in a board that will get you probated for posting there

The Urban Dead thread can be found in the PGS subforum here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962771

I don't see a Nexus Clash thread though. There is an active guild in just about every game on this subforum but as far as 'active Goonsquad' stuff, I'm not sure how much of that is going on at the moment. BTW - some groups have a join date requirement, I'm not sure if Urban Dead is one of them, but it can't hurt to try

anyway welcome to SA
Thanks for the heads up!

Hiei229
Mar 15, 2022

Natty Ninefingers posted:

Nexus clash still lives?

Yes, nexusclash still lives. It's on breath 5. I only started playing a month or so ago

Hiei229
Mar 15, 2022

eonwe posted:

anyway welcome to SA
Also you seem nice, what would be the rules on making like a thread about nexusclash and getting a goonsquad going in it, or at least some organized movement?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Hiei229 posted:

Also you seem nice, what would be the rules on making like a thread about nexusclash and getting a goonsquad going in it, or at least some organized movement?

I think its definitely fine to make a thread. Maybe just take a look at a couple of the other threads to get an idea of what the OP looks like in each of them and sorta copy it. You'd definitely want to have an OP listing out what the games about, suggest people organize, explain why it would be fun for them to play, all that stuff.

But yea, go for it bud. I don't think I would make it in PGS because it doesn't get much traffic. You could make it in MMO HMO or, honestly, it would probably work in Games as well. Games gets a lot more traffic than MMO HMO, but the thread might just fall off the page immediately too.

Hiei229
Mar 15, 2022
Okay thanks a bunch. I will start with games maybe then if it doesn't work out I'll post it in MMO HMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Minds Escape
Jun 8, 2013

ABORT! EJECT!!
The Ridleybank Resistance Front will live forever.