Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
drat 36. smythe is a dead man walkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Karl Barks posted:

It was a joke, you are humorless

im also therapyless. please tell me so i can get some

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Smythe posted:

i remember the story. in clarinet. thats cool. flute doctor.... pretty cool!!

do you have to MATCH into a residency program after flute school before you can call yourself a real flute doctor

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

drat 36. smythe is a dead man walkin

its normal goon age. we all joined in highschool in 2003 for the photoshop phriday and also the file forums.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Also daria was a high schooler

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Also daria was a high schooler

didnt they make a pilot for adult daria?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

daria is sassy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

daria is sassy

always liked jane better

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Cup Runneth Over posted:

im also therapyless. please tell me so i can get some

That's pretty clear

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I think they made one where she was actually a 6000 year old demon trapped in her high schooler body. Idk if that's your thing tho

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

I think they made one where she was actually a 6000 year old demon trapped in her high schooler body. Idk if that's your thing tho

ok man

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Smythe posted:

always liked jane better

she's not goth. actually she is a loser

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol touchy Smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
worried about being too mean to baker cousin since he's a decorated war hero and can easily murk me from 5 miles away via AWP headshot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

she's not goth. actually she is a loser

ok man wow

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Karl Barks posted:

That's pretty clear

ill settle for wherever you get yours then since you seem very well-adjusted

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
24 year old: constitutional law... 3 branches of govt, checks n balances.

smythe, seen it all: capitalism

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cup Runneth Over posted:

ill settle for wherever you get yours then since you seem very well-adjusted

i got my therapy at the cbt dungeon

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Getting strangely defensive about all this smyth I was just kidding, no one asked you about your college gf

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

24 year old: constitutional law... 3 branches of govt, checks n balances.

smythe, seen it all: capitalism

lol but also true

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
smythe is gonna be that girl's manic pixie dream mod. he's gonna teach her about leftism and about how there's no freedom left in america anymore, but local action is still the way. he's gonna go on a hike with her but have to stop to pee every 10 minutes(because he's old)

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
How many dates until you entertain her with the story about where you were on 9/11 that event she's too young to remember

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Getting strangely defensive about all this smyth I was just kidding, no one asked you about your college gf

im just very excited and want to share with my forums friends and also deviously derail this thread. ;)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Bakers Cousin posted:

How many dates until you entertain her with the story about where you were on 9/11 that event she's too young to remember

i was in afghanistan coordinating the attacks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
smythe falling for a coed like Winston falls for Julia

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Calibanibal posted:

daria is sassy

i could do without all the diarrhea though

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

yeah its a deeply upsetting story that is ultimately about a goon being such an rear end in a top hat his kid tried to kill herself. if it was in any other thread people might have noticed but alas

lmao what the gently caress is wrong with you

speng31b
May 8, 2010

So here's the thing about qcs, people are always posting about poo poo that goes down in qcs but by the time I try to go read about it the threads are always already gone

I feel like qcs is a very transient experience, something like the fleeting nature of human emotion. really it's a poetic meditation on a very meta kind of poo poo posting about poo poo posting

at least that's what I assume because almost every time I try to go see what's going on there all i find are locked threads that are almost completely incomprehensible

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

speng31b posted:

So here's the thing about qcs, people are always posting about poo poo that goes down in qcs but by the time I try to go read about it the threads are always already gone

I feel like qcs is a very transient experience, something like the fleeting nature of human emotion. really it's a poetic meditation on a very meta kind of poo poo posting about poo poo posting

at least that's what I assume because almost every time I try to go see what's going on there all i find are locked threads that are almost completely incomprehensible

I agree and thats why I made this thread. welcome.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Why go to some snitch forum when you can post directly at the weird hosed up goons right here

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

Can I bribe a mod to close the COVID thread, do any of you take bribes

if you can get me a steamdeck before i get my email from valve i'll do it (512gb version pls)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lmao what the gently caress is wrong with you

contributing to my childs mental illness that has resulted in suicide attempt 1 through social isolation (kept her safe) or letting her hang out with her friends every once in a while (reckless, chud?). a real sophies choice lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

contributing to my childs mental illness that has resulted in suicide attempt 1 through social isolation (kept her safe) or letting her hang out with her friends every once in a while (reckless, chud?). a real sophies choice lmao

are you perchance childless by any odds?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i said it day 1 of covid: gaming computer

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

christ what the gently caress is wrong with you.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Homeless Friend posted:

i said it day 1 of covid: gaming computer

i think graphics cards were way cheaper on day 1 too so that was a very good suggestion at the time

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

it seems real easy to loudly talk poo poo about decisions you don't have to research or make, for a kid you don't actually have or care about at all, with a life partner it wouldn't surprise me to learn you don't have.

in other words stop posting fitzgerald: don't reproduce. *i am promptly banned for being malthusian*

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

imagine reading that guys posts about his daughters attempted suicide and being like "Im gonna dunk on this dude"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
lol what the gently caress is going on