Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRy48LBKvj8

This is a pretty good Texas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
The barbecue is pretty good too just make sure not to choke on a bone after spending all day smoking a Texas legislator in your Traeger. Applewood works great

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Waste of Breath posted:

The barbecue is pretty good too just make sure not to choke on a bone after spending all day smoking a Texas legislator in your Traeger. Applewood works great

This is the only thing an electric smoker is good for

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma mess with texas

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Lone Star State

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i visited around this time last year after 2.5 years away and i mostly came away thinking "yeah i really miss braums and whataburger but i am so ready to burn this state down with everyone in it, i'm glad i'm only here 4 days"

so i'm pretty over it. plenty of good hidden under the tumerous shadow of... *waves at texas* but it just ain't worth it.

gonna live to die in the shade of firs staring at the cascades now.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Nooner posted:

Imma mess with texas

No, don’t! They’re very specific about this!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
i like when i go to texas makes me comfy cos its like yea this place is a poo poo zone just like home. better the hell hole you understand

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I dunno OP that sounds like meandering jam band nonsense to me

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Texas??? More like Tex-rear end!

Haha, got 'em.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
gonna go to texas just to let out a big ol fart

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

one time i went to carlsbad caverns to see the bats and every morbidly obese person using the elevator was from texas in a cartoonishly big way. like cowboy hats, gas guzzlers, flip flops, and huge suburbans with those stupid loving black and white license plates

i respect it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Private Cumshoe posted:

gonna go to texas just to let out a big ol fart

You best bring your A game--that's a state filled with contenders in the art of rear end blasting

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

You may all go to Hell and I’ll go to Texas. :witch:

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
best thing about texas is you can piss on the alamo there :holy:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Nooner posted:

Imma mess with texas

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
One family vacation was a car trip through Texas when I was little. We saw the Alamo and went to San Antonio and stayed at a hotel in Corpus Christi. I got to touch the Gulf of Mexico. Saw an armadillo, which was my favorite part.

Better than freakin South Dakota.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
Only thing I remember about my visit to Texas was how large the Walmart's are, supersized people, and Whataburger.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yea it is

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Waste of Breath posted:

Use an offset smoker for gators. Traegers are junk.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Yes, it is, unless you are a super rich white tech bro who never leaves Austin.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
For the most part, it's the human inhabitants who make a place lovely. If you went some place where there were no humans around, you could at the very least appreciate nature in its raw form even if the environment was hostile to human life.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
texas in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCbca_QFsHM

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I imagine everyone in the Austin thread in LAN is like the old guy in this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muo5o2xeq0w&t=82s

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I went to Austin to visit a friend and he made me go to Johnson City and I wasn't in that town 10 minutes before I ran across a cute li'l country store selling THIRD REICH poo poo but hey the BBQ was pretty good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Texas is filled with the most consistently dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met in my entire life. Evidence: Marine Corps (aka Little Texas).

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Texas is filled with the most consistently dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met in my entire life. Evidence: Marine Corps (aka Little Texas).
That's just bases in general I think. I was briefly married to some guy who joined right out of high-school, he flew me out to Fort Lejeune in NC and a centimeter of snow dared to fall. There was cars and SUVs in the ditch over it.

Biggest loving roach I'd ever seen was in the housing unit they provided

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Big Texas Cummers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Texas not being as bad everywhere is like hell not being equally hot in some places

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
You guys know this thread is about a song, right?

It has nothing to do with the state.

I know it's a click-baity title because the song is very rarely lovely but c'mon now.

The OP is the song.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong
The heat is another excuse I use to not go back and visit fam out there. Plus the tornados

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Yaldabaoth posted:

For the most part, it's the human inhabitants who make a place lovely. If you went some place where there were no humans around, you could at the very least appreciate nature in its raw form even if the environment was hostile to human life.

Nah. I’m good.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Waltzing Along posted:

Not anymore.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Been to Texas. I like North Carolina BBQ better.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Texas belongs to Mexico imo

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Wifi Toilet posted:

No, don’t! They’re very specific about this!

I think it's alright if you just mess a little.

no_tears
Dec 20, 2020

Bing Bong

Pug Rodeo posted:

Nah. I’m good.

Flat is justice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waltzing Along posted:

It has nothing to do with the state.

I know it's a click-baity title because the song is very rarely lovely but c'mon now.

The OP is the song.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever click a YouTube link in the OP, you hear me?!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Who What Now posted:

It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever click a YouTube link in the OP, you hear me?!

At least it's embedded. I don't click on any plain youtube links unless it has a description.

I didn't click it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
now i want some fuckin BBQ

just, you can call it a "sandwich", i won't tell anyone that it's just a soggy bun with half a pound of slow roasted pork and sauce on it. just gimme