Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

honestly the madcatz controllers are BETTER i swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

player one in jet force gemini is incredibly boring trust me, you have to save every single bear

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

what do you mean kazooie isn't responding to your inputs? you must be doing something wrong. have your tried holding the triggers?

Heather Papps

hello friend

the cover is actually a typo this game is called mario kart single dash

Heather Papps

hello friend

i unlocked luigi in super mario 64 but then when i was walking to the nintendo headquarters to confirm my incredible win i fell in the lake and the game got wet. i'm really sorry it's broken but can you believe i almost got the high score?!

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's not my fault that i got good at halo before the grapple hook bullshit

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think your controller is busted i can't get the code to make lara kiss the screen work

Heather Papps

hello friend

every idiot knows that the faster you beat metroid the less clothes samus wears at the end but only pro gamers know that if they leave the game on for a full year and then beat the game she shoots a wormhole missile and comes into this world to marry you

biosterous

Heather Papps posted:

it's not my fault that i got good at halo before the grapple hook bullshit

yo it's true

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Honestly you should feel honored that I trust you with the challenge of keeping up with me as Tails, see now you saw me spindashing so you should also spindash

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Heather Papps posted:

every idiot knows that the faster you beat metroid the less clothes samus wears at the end but only pro gamers know that if they leave the game on for a full year and then beat the game she shoots a wormhole missile and comes into this world to marry you

lmfaoooooo

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
bravissimo@thread

Percy Teatwillow

let us go out this evening for pleasure, for the night is still young
sure we can switch off, but you don’t know how to solve the puzzles in the first four worlds, so you’ll have to let me play those first and then we can do every other level

THANK U Heather Papps !!

Gluehead posted:

i met snow at a restaurant once and i was like 'man, informer is a really good song!' and he just looked up from the bowl of french onion soup he was eating, mouthed the words 'gently caress off' and then he gave me the finger twice with boths hands, then crossed the two fingers to make a cross and aimed it at me
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*throwing the gamecube out the window, smashing the controller in half, running off into the night*
Jigglypuff is OP

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

google THIS

Honestly I'm jealous. All I get to do is sit here manning this turret shooting everything on the screen while you get to actually drive the vehicle.

vanisher

Okay but if we do this, if you pick up that controller to be my toad brother, you need to be absolutely positive you can handle the bike in stage 2.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Oh dang I died on that same wall 3 times lol. Pass me your controller I can still do this

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

nut

How Wonderful! posted:

*throwing the gamecube out the window, smashing the controller in half, running off into the night*
Jigglypuff is OP

Whoah I can’t believe you would hit me while I’m sleeping that is against the Geneva convention I have contacted interpol congrats on your war crime stop crying

dweepus
no no no i swear if you let me get 100 kills we unlock the secret just stand there and let me headshot you when you spawn

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Guys my little sister is gonna play and she gets to be Princess Peach no Sara you don't also be Peach I know there can be two. Ugh parents...

*cracks open a Mountain Dew*

Bright Bart

Sorry I was too poor, too friendless, and too poorly coordinated to get the experience required to properly participate in this thread.

biosterous

okay, it's your turn with the gameboy. what do you want to play? do you want to play, "watch bios play pokemon?"

(this actually received and enthusiastic yes most of the time, sometimes my lil bro was rad actually)

(now that we are adults he is definitely rad)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Wondering if we Millenials are responsible for Gens Z and A loving streamers. Because we were bad older brothers and sisters.