Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
EY YO LURKERRRR, LURKER BOY I SEEE YOU THERE

come join the sullen teens. We roll eyes and heads. What’s that mom? Dad don’t like me playing my music at 4 am when he’s working second shift? Too bad, old bags time to CRANK UP THE DEPECHE MODE. ENJOY THE SILENCE, JERKS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In my gang u eat ur own poo poo

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Are you that same second life gang where you act like you're werewolf bikers but actually eat yours and other people's poo poo

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Gonna start a gang on Gowanus

GO WANUS!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

All in for the GG Allins!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Defiance Industries posted:

Are you that same second life gang where you act like you're werewolf bikers but actually eat yours and other people's poo poo

i like to think that they're an actual biker gang and when they go home just keep being a biker gang in second life

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
oh i know what my gang is

- you must have consumed your own piss
- you can't have consumed your own feces

i actually drank my own piss once, and i didn't do it on purpose but i'm not ashamed of it either
i have never consumed my own feces accidentally or purposefully and if you have you're not allowed to be in my gang

oh yeah the pitch to lurkers part "hey fellow piss drinkers, you wanna have a good time and have never eaten your own poo poo?"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Join the Burping Dead:
1. cosplay zombies
2. drink fizzy drinks

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Come join the 34s

We got: 34 years old

Posting

Vodka

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Stapes Gang

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mac and Cheese posted:

oh i know what my gang is

- you must have consumed your own piss
- you can't have consumed your own feces

i actually drank my own piss once, and i didn't do it on purpose but i'm not ashamed of it either
i have never consumed my own feces accidentally or purposefully and if you have you're not allowed to be in my gang

oh yeah the pitch to lurkers part "hey fellow piss drinkers, you wanna have a good time and have never eaten your own poo poo?"

You’ve never even like scratched your buttcrack and licked your fingers by accident? :thunk:

Android Lust
Sep 2, 2012

I'll join any gang that doesn't post in QCS and offers refreshing beverages at my leisure.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You’ve never even like scratched your buttcrack and licked your fingers by accident? :thunk:

oh gently caress me i actually got pinworms as a kid.... i'm a fraud

but hey point me to one gang kingpin who isn't

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
anyone else ever get pinworms? they give you medication to kill them and then you have to poop out a bunch of worms. it's super awkward

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cum join the Circle Jerks

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

My gang is called the Knife Galsias and we all dress like knife Galsia and run really fast holding knives and its actually like surprisingly effective once you've got a couple of us going

[/url]

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hi teen witch can I join your gang I also like Depeche Mode.

Well if not I have my OWN crew. Come on and join me and my fuzzy pigs! We have a toddler too! And I can whip up a mean plate of spaghetti or whatever else you want to eat.

No really guys I mean it please hang out with me I'm desperate here.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

O cool we got lil snails in our ears :3

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dr.acula posted:

O cool we got lil snails in our ears :3

The snail kills you, that's why people die

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Fat goths only, must have a cape

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
why would i start my own Warriors gang when i already strive every day to live my life as a Baseball Fury

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Fat goths only, must have a cape
Are robes ok?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Join The Dudes:
White Russians, slacker attitude, nice rugs
You supply your own bathrobe.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
My gang wears lime green sweatbands and sneakers, sky blue fitted t-shirts, and matching blue athletic shorts. One shaved eyebrow.

If you can find the outfit you're in.
If you get the colors wrong or wear something else, you're out.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
in my gang we just stand around on some rocks and roar occasionally

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Welcome to the Jean Boys Gang.

You gotta wear jeans and jean jacket. The jean jacket must say "JEAN BOYS" on it.

You are technically allowed a white tank top under the jean jacket, but it's frowned upon.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We've got cool patches for members!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:rant:OF COURSE the monstergirls get cool patches!

We at the Lame Dragons can't even get proper make up!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
please join my gang, The Maroons

you gotta wear all maroon and disrespect judges and cops and also we do power moves so you gotta do that

for initiation you gotta go to planet fitness and have the lunk alarm rung on you ten times. you get a 3 month trial of apple music upon joining the maroons

r u tuff enuff?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
The Skidmark Savilles need fresh blood, just like you!
Once welcome into the gang, you will get discounts on the latest Saville Row gentlemen suits.
And shown how to perfect the ultimate skidmark, so you can show whose the Dapper Diaper Don in our hood!
IBS suffers welcome.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Instead of bottles on the ends of the fingers my gang has used condoms.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
The Page 2 Snipers are invite only, do not submit an application. we will find you

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

all you need to do to join my gang is buy one of my 9999 freshly minted NFTs. you'll be expected to dress up as the NFT you buy

please join, someone stole all my apes and my wife just filed for sole custody, i have nothing left

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's not so much that you apply to join The Waluigis, it's more that we come to you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Join my gang for fans of genres including video games, anime, marvel & dc heroes, tabletop and role playing games (RPGs), star wars and sci fi, lord of the rings and fantasy, steampunk, pokémon and collectible card games, and/or cosplay.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Come and join the 27 club. You have to be 27, and willing to die tragically.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Dang I didn't realize I already belonged to so many gangs already

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey kid lurker you like kratom? How about a $60 kilo of kratom?

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
we dress up in football uniforms and throw footballs/tackle people

none of us really know the rules to football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
So you're the FootFools?