Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

beer gas canister posted:

The Page 2 Snipers are invite only, do not submit an application. we will find you

Snypa Gang strikes again :slick:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:69snypa:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

due to poorly written law, you can actually snipe anywhere on page 2 legally

Sgt. Politeness
Sep 29, 2003

I've seen shit you people wouldn't believe. Cop cars on fire off the shoulder of I-94. I watched search lights glitter in the dark near the Ambassador Bridge. All those moments will be lost in time, like piss in the drain. Time to retch.

Poohs Packin posted:

My gang is called the Knife Galsias and we all dress like knife Galsia and run really fast holding knives and its actually like surprisingly effective once you've got a couple of us going

[/url]

Finally! I am so ready to get jumped(air juggled?) in.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

we in the Good Boys Gang dress nicely and always listen to our mothers. Sometimes mother tells us to hit people with chains but usually it's about washing thoroughly and doing our chores

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Here in the Outdoor Oven Club we like to talk about our Traegers and their latest software updates.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
You couldn't join the Belmont Apathetics if you wanted to

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Malevolent Milkers are looking for fresh recruits. Strong hands to the front of the line.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Smugworth posted:

The Malevolent Milkers are looking for fresh recruits. Strong hands to the front of the line.

Found my rival gang

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

By popular demand posted:

Join The Dudes:
White Russians, slacker attitude, nice rugs
You supply your own bathrobe.
Finally, my collection of jelly sandals is useful again!

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

The Corporate Raiders: clear poncho over a three-piece suit, weilding an ax. Free business cards (watermarked.)

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

gleebster posted:

You couldn't join the Belmont Apathetics if you wanted to

Don’t care

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Jakabite posted:

Don’t care

You're in, I guess

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
We're the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ick gang.

We got bricks. We hit people with Bricks!

It's not much, but it's cheap as poo poo to join.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We're the big cummers.

We do big cums.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

kntfkr posted:

We're the big cummers.

We do big cums.

What do you think about merging our squads?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Deki posted:

We're the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ick gang.

We got bricks. We hit people with Bricks!

It's not much, but it's cheap as poo poo to join.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Join "Normal People Day 2 Day"

Everyone welcome, don't be a dick.

Activities: Frowning in disapproval at people who do/say nasty things.
Book Club.
Admiring the works of Margot Robbie.

Meetings: Weekly on Fridays at 6:00. Not mandatory, just let us know if you are going to miss a few so we don't worry.

Banned items in club area: Gang patches, Weapons, Big spiders.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
OSHA thread gang wears head to toe reflective gear and wrecks their truck on the way to every fight. their only weakness is the forklift

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
We're the "too awkward to even talk" gang called the Maladjusted.

When we text you "How are you?" and you respond "Good, you?" in three days you will see a text from us reading "How are you?"

It's also our mating call.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

We’re the Lumpy Trousers gang. We’re identified by our lumpy trousers. What makes them lumpy, you ask? Could be wadded-up tissues in our pockets. Could be half-eaten sandwiches in our pockets. Could be lots of change in our pockets. Could be birdseed, gummy bears, and lip balms in our pockets. It’s whatever you want to put in your trousers pockets. It’s what makes our trousers lumpy and different from anyone else.

Interested? I’ll get you started with some cherry tomatoes for your trousers pockets.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

You Are A Elf posted:

We’re the Lumpy Trousers gang. We’re identified by our lumpy trousers. What makes them lumpy, you ask? Could be wadded-up tissues in our pockets. Could be half-eaten sandwiches in our pockets. Could be lots of change in our pockets. Could be birdseed, gummy bears, and lip balms in our pockets. It’s whatever you want to put in your trousers pockets. It’s what makes our trousers lumpy and different from anyone else.

Interested? I’ll get you started with some cherry tomatoes for your trousers pockets.

monsters all

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

What do you think about merging our squads?

the more the muskier, i always say

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

gleebster posted:

You're in, I guess

Thanks I suppose, but I’m not bothered either way

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Justin Godscock posted:

We're the "too awkward to even talk" gang called the Maladjusted.

When we text you "How are you?" and you respond "Good, you?" in three days you will see a text from us reading "How are you?"

It's also our mating call.

How are you?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I've had a lurker army for years

They got me into the goldmine many times

I love them BUNCHES

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

With a sad heart I have to announce the dissolution of The X-TREEM GAMERZ.
That Elden Ring just sucked everyone's time and we have no one to roam the streets causing mayhem.
OG-Retro Karl declared he'll 'russle up some yungins' and start his own themed crew, we wish him the best. GIT GOOD KARL!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Do you like skeletons? I mean really like them. Do you get a little turned on thinking about them? Then I’ve got good news for you, The Boner Gang is now meeting biweekly. Talk about skeletons, what makes them so sexy, who you think has the hottest skeleton. Share your skeleton fan fiction, artwork, and bring in bones to discuss (your own or others). Just a reminder that we’re beefing with The Meatsacks right now so having a knife or bone saw on your person is suggested if you’re attending.

Edit: Sorry about the confusion everyone. Biweekly meant every other week, not twice a week.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Join the Morning Zombies

If you've gotten a full 8 hours of sleep and woken up feeling well rested ready to take on the day at any point within the last six months you are ineligible to join and the more you hate yourself for having stayed up far too late when you have a work day the next day the better your chances for membership are

Our gang outfit is pajamas and our weapons are whatever was in reach when you crawled out of bed still half-dead

I'll be real with you, we're not one of the more successful gangs in the city

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
OK, so my gang is like the Baseball Furies, except there's no skating or makeup. Or baseball outfits. Or baseball bats. Or leaving your house. It's great!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:sludgepal:Sludgeboyz assemble!:coffee:
For too long did the cafes hoard the black crud and denied us our due!
Tonight we drink the brew of the gods!:synthy::comfysamus:

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

I want to be in a gang that smokes hella ciggies. Cigs kick rear end

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:clint: The Men With No Name prefer cigarellos hombre.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Come join the High Flyers. We smoke weed and wear old-fashioned aviator caps and goggles

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

The Taco TuesDaves aren't really into violence or anything like that. Just don't pretend that sweet potato is a viable filling.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a gang that jacks off together thrives together. it's the jack-offers

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Blue. Red shoes. Chili dogs.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

the Wolf Skull Tattoo That’s Actually A Raccoon Skull Because The Guy Who Does All Our Ink Copied The Design From Another Artist Who Drew The Wrong Skull Boyz

Don’t point that out to us unless you want your head smashed between two garbage can lids

Ralph Hurley fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Apr 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

The Aleutz are pretty specific in who qualifies, but I want to assure you that travelling around with a nuke that's rigged to explode when your heart stops is completely optional as is the "poor impulse control" tattoo on your forehead.