Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I hope you feel better. I never really had a cough from a sinus infection but I did have one that was so bad the mucus draining from my nose was orange from the blood and pus mix.

Antibiotics fixed it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
You can do one of those Zoom doctor calls and see if they have any recommendations. I don't even have insurance but I did that for a really lovely wound I had on my foot a few months back that I thought was developing staph and it was only like 50 bucks.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Idk what state you live in but I just googled 'my home-town clinic online appointment' and then they did a video call with me and I showed them my foot and they were like yeah that's hosed here's a script you can pick up at the closest pharmacy in half an hour.

It was pretty easy