Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It'll prob go away in the next few days because it's been steadily getting better, and yah, no one else has gotten sick at all around me

I got that bad flu that was going around in 2018 january 2019 (not covid this predates it about a year) hacked up a ball of slime the size of my fist then felt "better" coughing the the morning never went away. I'm not actually coughing because I need to it's become a reflex as part of waking up. It goes away after a few minutes. It's a real joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

well when it's that big it's hard to breath like I woke up and thought I was going to suffocate for a bit then heard a wet plop. Oh it was so fun. My body now panics thinking it can't breath when waking. Hopefully yours doesn't but I guess there's worse morning problems to have.