Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Accord Rs are cool and as a previous owner of a same era Type R if you have the VTEC kick in yo all the time make sure you check the oil regularly. Road tripped a 2001 Integra Type R from London to Gothenburg a bunch of times to see friends and always had to top the oil up every day after 500 hard miles. Especially on the derestricted parts of the Auto Bahn between the Netherlands and Denmark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

builds character posted:

Those seats are so good.

My 2001 Integra type R had similar seats, they are great but not that comfortable for long drives.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

I feel for you after owning some JDM imports they didn’t have good manufacture and aftermarket support. Ended up having to adapt Civic stuff for a DC5 integra. It worked out as they were similar but you always wonder if it isn’t the best solution. Of course none of the Acura RSX stuff really fits as it uses different suspension, engine, transmission etc…

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

Do you have service history showing the belt was done by a shop? If I can degree a cam on a SBC then so called professionals should be able to do a belt on a modern engine.