Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pastrami, turkey, mayo, provolone, and kettle chip sandwich on wheat. gonna call it the hypertension special.

drat why did i only just now discover pastrami this poo poo is GOOD

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

pastrami, turkey, mayo, provolone, and kettle chip sandwich on wheat. gonna call it the hypertension special.

drat why did i only just now discover pastrami this poo poo is GOOD

There's pastrami and there's pastrami. Sounds like you got the good stuff.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

There's pastrami and there's pastrami. Sounds like you got the good stuff.

this was just boars head from the grocery store but it was still p good

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

also a fun word to say.

big reason i like greek food is that all the words are so fun

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this was just boars head from the grocery store but it was still p good

I've had a few boar's head cold cuts and they're definitely on the high end of grocery store fare, so I'm not surprised their pastrami is good.

Finger Prince

I just paid twenty (20 (two-zero)) drat dollars for a footlong sub at Subway. What a time to be alive.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

I just paid twenty (20 (two-zero)) drat dollars for a footlong sub at Subway. What a time to be alive.
wow mine is like $10.99 and even that feels ludicrous. did you get like double meat and cheese and guacamole or somethin? they really hit you with all that stuff

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

I carry a clipped QR coupon in my wallet. No matter which footlong I choose, it always rings up as $7.49 after tax. My subway lady lets me keep reusing it too :homebrew:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wow mine is like $10.99 and even that feels ludicrous. did you get like double meat and cheese and guacamole or somethin? they really hit you with all that stuff

Nah steak and bacon. So a special sub but not super special. Meatball marinara was like $16 plus tax. This was $18.75 plus tax. It's at the airport though so of course they're going to rob you.

cruft

People are always surprised when I tell them I enjoy Subway. They're like "what can you possibly get there as a vegetarian?"

My sister used to work there and would come home disgusted by how many people ordered a tuna thing with extra mayo.

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

People are always surprised when I tell them I enjoy Subway. They're like "what can you possibly get there as a vegetarian?"

My sister used to work there and would come home disgusted by how many people ordered a tuna thing with extra mayo.

Subway is like the one place in the food desert that a vegetarian reliably can get fed.

more falafel please

forums poster

taco bell lets you sub black beans or potatoes for the meat on anything

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

more falafel please posted:

taco bell lets you sub black beans or potatoes for the meat on anything

Look at mister fancy pants here with his tac-oh-bell!

cruft

Taco Bell has a whole vegetarian menu now, it frickin' rules. You go to the touchscreen kiosk and slide a thing in the top right and pick anything that looks good, guarantee no meat.

I've been a vegetarian since 1991, and let me tell you what, that slider is the best thing ever.

Areola Grande

cruft posted:

Taco Bell has a whole vegetarian menu now, it frickin' rules. You go to the touchscreen kiosk and slide a thing in the top right and pick anything that looks good, guarantee no meat.

I've been a vegetarian since 1991, and let me tell you what, that slider is the best thing ever.

I've got news for u. they don't have real meat anyways

Areola Grande

I ordered a shredded beef dippin taco last week and they put their ground "beef" in it instead. I left, p disgusted by Taco Bell but mostly disgusted w/ myself

Finger Prince

We used to call that stuff Genuine Grade F Beff™ and ate it by the shovel full regardless.

cruft

Areola Grande posted:

I've got news for u. they don't have real meat anyways

I think you will find most vegetarians are equally unenthusiastic about eating cow muscle vs eating cow muscle and oatmeal.

Ass-penny

since I had today off I walked down to the SE Asian BBQ and got a pound of brisket. they were out of duck :(

Areola Grande

$6 hot lunch from Walmart

more falafel please

forums poster

six

six dollar

six dollar hot luuuuuuuuuuunch

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

$6 hot lunch from Walmart

looks gad as hell.

i did a shamefull thing and had chikfila because i was out running errands

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

looks gad as hell.

i did a shamefull thing and had chikfila because i was out running errands

there's no shame in tasty rear end chicken. did u get the nuggs or what :allears:

Finger Prince

People always ask how could the German people follow someone as terrible as Hitler, but maybe he just made an absolutely bomb-rear end chicken schnitzel?

Ass-penny

Finger Prince posted:

People always ask how could the German people follow someone as terrible as Hitler, but maybe he just made an absolutely bomb-rear end chicken schnitzel?

the truth of the matter is people are too busy trying to preserve their own comfort that they can't be arsed to give a drat about their neighbors, see also America since ICE became a thing

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

had this again

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

had this again

u must have stronk teef if ur eatin kettle chippies in a sammy

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

u must have stronk teef if ur eatin kettle chippies in a sammy

Yah it’s good it gives a crunch like lettuce but it’s also unhealthy

Areola Grande

it's looking like another walmart hot lunch today :unsmith:

cruft

Samijes

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
ive been posting about this a lot but i JUST moved to austria and im trying to integrate myself into the culture so ive been eating rye bread a lot. todays lunch was rye bread w tomato and alpine herb sandwich spread, some mung bean sprouts, and crispy tofu. then i ate a bunch of muesli out of a mug as lunch desert

more falafel please

forums poster

reminder to all the bell heads itt that you can get a free doritos locos taco on the taco bell app because a man ran 90 feet for your sins

Areola Grande

general chicken and onion fried rice from my local Thai food truck. mega spicy chkn :henget::yum:

Areola Grande

Frisco Melt™ from Whataburger w/ a chocolate malt

Ohtori Akio
whataburger ftw

Areola Grande

Ohtori Akio posted:

whataburger ftw

i tried the chili cheese fries too. $17 worth of Whataburger right there but i'll be damned if it wasn't worth erry penny :yum:

Ohtori Akio
its been a while. but my "go-to" is a grilled cheese with tomatoes and pickles, a large fry (jalapeno ketchup is a must), and a dr pepper. one day ill return to whataburger land and see whats on tap these days

Escape From Noise

Ohtori Akio posted:

whataburger ftw

[In New Mexican] LOTTABURGER!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Ohtori Akio posted:

its been a while. but my "go-to" is a grilled cheese with tomatoes and pickles, a large fry (jalapeno ketchup is a must), and a dr pepper. one day ill return to whataburger land and see whats on tap these days

their current seasonal menu item is the chili cheese burg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio

Areola Grande posted:

their current seasonal menu item is the chili cheese burg

not my cup of tea. but respectable nonetheless