Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

I had a four piece Kit Kat bar and a can of coconut berry Red Bull because I am a trash pile.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Today's lunch was cold leftover Arby's, some trail mix, and one of my precious tea bags.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
thinkin bout a chimichanga 2day :allears:

what's 4 lunch the yob

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

subway again

it was a stressful day at subway where there was one person ordering 4 sammiches, 1 person who was unfamiliar with the concept of subway or any of their offerings, and 4 pickup orders all trying to happen at the same time but the subway gals are strong and my friends and we made it through

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

there should be a rule at subway that 1 sandwich=1 trip through line, and if you don't give precise directions within 15 seconds of being asked what you want they ask the person behind you

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

or maybe just make like a subway experts pass or something where you have to take a test on how to make up your damned mind and order a sandwich in a timely manner, and then they can have a subway experts line for experts only, and it will be like first class on an airoplane

Escape From Noise

TBF it often takes me more than 15 seconds to fully make peace with the fact that I'm eating at Subway.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Escape From Noise posted:

TBF it often takes me more than 15 seconds to fully make peace with the fact that I'm eating at Subway.

thats fine but do it before you get in line!!!!

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

I felt the same way and avoided subway for years until a friend talked me into trying the Baja Steak and Jack sammich. I am a believer now :yum:

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
ive been making salami cheddar melts and putting it on nicely sliced sourdough with a bunch of fixins lately

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Finger Prince

I had shakshouka with halloumi and za'atar potatoes for lunch.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

:birdthunk: can't tell if this is a made up lunch or just exotic

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Finger Prince posted:

I have been looking for halloumi but all the usual places have been out lately. My plan is to grill it and have it with a tomato chutney of some kind and maybe a little mint and chickpea salad. The main thing is making a good chutney and actually having some halloumi around.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

:birdthunk: can't tell if this is a made up lunch or just exotic

Lol it does sound pretty made up, I'll be honest.

Finger Prince

How Wonderful! posted:

I have been looking for halloumi but all the usual places have been out lately. My plan is to grill it and have it with a tomato chutney of some kind and maybe a little mint and chickpea salad. The main thing is making a good chutney and actually having some halloumi around.

I had halloumi once that was fried in one of those small 4" cast iron skillet with honey and leeks and it was divine.

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I felt the same way and avoided subway for years until a friend talked me into trying the Baja Steak and Jack sammich. I am a believer now :yum:

Fortunately, there are very few Subway shops in Japan anymore, so I am spared The Subway SmellTM these days.

Areola Grande

from my local mom and pop sub shop:

the humble yet filling turkey bacon club. a lunchtime classic imo. at only $7 US, this is the cheapest lunch around. it's what I get when I don't have the money or energy for a full blown lunch adventure

How Wonderful!

Today for lunch I had a smoothie, it was cherries, blueberries, strawberries, kale, and an apple. I might roast some chickpeas in a little bit because I'm still kind of hungry.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
would you just take a l@@k @ my fuckin bibimbap

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

looks healthy!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
it was friggin tasty and extremely good for my mental health

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Honked posted:

BOOYAH i exclaim as i bust the yolk

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Dr. Honked posted:

drat that looks fuckin good.

I got a banh mi from the place on the corner and a red bull.

Escape From Noise

Part of the pizza they made me.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Charcuterie was on sale last week so I bought enough for 8 sandwiches, and a loaf of bread. Tragically, the bread molded but I still have enough charcuterie for two sandwiches. I don't want to buy another whole loaf of bread, because then I will need more charcuterie, which is no longer on sale, but the store does not sell units of four bread slices. What do I do???

Finger Prince

Buttchocks posted:

Charcuterie was on sale last week so I bought enough for 8 sandwiches, and a loaf of bread. Tragically, the bread molded but I still have enough charcuterie for two sandwiches. I don't want to buy another whole loaf of bread, because then I will need more charcuterie, which is no longer on sale, but the store does not sell units of four bread slices. What do I do???

Areola Grande

nothing beats a hot sub on a cold day. behold the "Nightmare"

meatball marinara sub w/ mild peppers and chopped onion. served hot on a big white hoagie :yum:

Areola Grande

not recommended for dates

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

meatball marinara sub w/ mild peppers and chopped onion. served hot on a big white hoagie :yum:

drat that's a tasty looking sub.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

drat that's a tasty looking sub.

it was good as hell but i couldn't finish it

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

muffaletta yummmmm

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

muffaletta yummmmm

:hai: sammich crew

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Areola Grande posted:

:hai: sammich crew

:haibrower:

lunch= sammich imo

maaaaaybe soup

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Areola Grande posted:

oooh yesss

Areola Grande

Dr. Honked posted:

oooh yesss

just enjoyed the second half of that bad boy and i'm breathing flames now

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’ve had to drink about a gallon of water and am regretting my mufaletta slightly but I’d eat one again tomorrow

How Wonderful!

I had a big bowl of lentil soup with all sorts of vegetables in it. I was feeling feisty so I shaved some parm into it as well.

Ass-penny

we got some real professional food photographers ITT, I've seen menus with less delicious looking photos than y'all posting.

I had big Twix bar and a bbq chicken pizza with pepperonis on top to get a lil crisp and I should have opted for banana or jalapeño peppers instead of green bell peppers. Still going to reheat the last couple slices in a bit here probably as a pre-bed snack. I guess I don't know how we feel about discussion re: pre-bed snacks here.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

How Wonderful!

For lunch I will probably have soup again, this time, potato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Apparently all I'm going to consume before work today is weed and coffee.