Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think I'd use most of it finding ways to annoy people by being extremely unhurried while they are in an urgent rush and work in the line "Listen buddy, I've got all the time in the world here."

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Mar 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Outrail posted:

I'd also try and save our stupid planet. Probably by taking high risk/reward jobs to build up cash,then let it sit in a bank for a hundred years.

By planet I assume you mean civilization in which case: What currency is worth anything in a hundred years? Also you don't have a hundred years to do it in.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Outrail posted:

What? No I mean try to avoid catastrophic ecosystem collapse. But that's inevitable at this point.

Or maybe once humanity nukes themselves out of existence I could spend the next billion years nurturing the next biosphere by stamping out anything that looks at a rock like it could be a tool.

Sounds like you want to set yourself up as some kind of God of Order but what you're describing isn't nurturing it's an attempt at control and in doing so you would become a God of Destruction, annihilating everything that falls outside of your narrow doctrine.

I like it. It's dramatic.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
If I were immortal I'd have time to read that post.