Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.
lewis will win a race this year

hulkenberg will get a podium

haas will be the fastest car until ferrari suddenly gain a lot of speed by doing something which will never be revealed after blood rituals with the fia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

ill eat a redtext if mercedes wins a title this year

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

f1 removing the plc for practice is trash tier, it was hands down the best place to watch the non-race sessions.

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

they really should call off the race, its just a disaster waiting to happen and we could see major injury or even death to any of the drivers if it actually happens.

never mind if a missile actually hits the race

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

TheBacon posted:

Holy poo poo I hope that’s fake good lord

it takes a jump between two highways without an onramp and uses old railway tracks

and also makes a turn in the middle of a fountain

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

just f1 is all about rushing to solve the problems of the last generation right after introducing new regs

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

i think we should forfeit the rest of the season and award mick the championship in recognition of his bravery

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

the rest of the season continues for the runner-up place, however, which is a smaller trophy

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

max will get frustrated from all the technical failures and end up overcompensating by being more aggressive on track and end up in the wall, somehow ending up lower than perez in the standings

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

daaaaaaad why cant you tell your friend not to invade ukraine because i want to race caaaaaars

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

the only time baku wasn't at least somewhat entertaining was 2016, but the f2 races that year were bananas

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

f1 is a gigantic waste of money, time and resources

mlyp

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

lance has more podiums than jos, too lmao

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

That’s what happened with Stoffel in Grand Prix Driver a few years back but they didn’t have footage of anybody else so they made the show anyway and nobody watched it

hey now they also meticulously documented mclaren eating absolute poo poo while dealing with honda

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

I saw a post on facebook that porche and audi are officially joining so came here to confirm but no one is losing their minds about it so now idk what to think, or why I would come to this thread for F1 news in the first place.

its in 2026 so it might as well be never

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

i cant wait until papa stroll makes another team principal post a video where it looks like there's a gun to their head just off screen

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

harperdc posted:

Serious answer: they got rid of Monaco’s special schedule finally in order to pull off the back-to-back race weekends. Sunday Spanish GP -> travel and paddock build-up in time for Thursday practice was just too tight a schedule, and they need as many back to back race weekends as possible to stuff more races in.

unless you're in f2 in which case you can get hosed, practice is on thursday whether you like it or not

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

yeah no poo poo hes not playing ecco

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

ilmucche posted:

i fell asleep during the race what did max do

multi 21