Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

I can’t wait to watch Ferrari dominate FP1 and 2 tomorrow before the sandbagging Mercedes show up on Saturday and Sunday and my season long despair starts anew.
#forzaferrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

It’s starting!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

If the Alpine is going to fall apart going over a bump on the straights I can’t wait to see it bounce over some curbs!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Do these cars sound differently at all? Wasn’t that supposed to be a small change?

With that Latifi onboard, I thought the car sounded a bit different, but i don’t know what kind of trickery the broadcast could be pulling

They don’t sound that different on the broadcast but it’s hard to tell without close up audio.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Mokotow posted:

Merc possibly shedding partsbodywork now

Pieces def broke off on the straight. It’s got to be hell to drive bouncing around like that.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

With Hulkenburg in this week it’s too bad Mazepin isn’t around so he could be 21/20 after the second race.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

FP1 in the books and the only thing we learned is that Bottas brought his luck with him.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Ugh FP2 has Crofty and Brundle back on the broadcast.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Was driving all day but managed to listen in on the tail end of Q3. Ferrari is back!!

Have to feel good for KMag and Guenther.

Watching Bottas vs Hamilton tomorrow is going to be great too.

I hope development keeps 3-4 teams in it this year until everyone succumbs to Ferrari dominance!
#forzaferrari

e: Managed 91 with my team so far too!

zhel fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Mar 19, 2022

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Let's go!!!!!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

smackfu posted:

Ha, that was a very fancy video of the drivers and cars that didn’t show Ricciardo. Wonder if they use that all season lol

Pretty sure I saw Riccardo. He was one of the first ones I think.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Perez stop losing me fantasy points.

Keep it up Ferrari!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

The racing seems better so far in the mid field so maybe the new regs are working.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Lol Lewis

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Is there still a fastest lap point? There's no graphic up.

Also Riccardo's car is running too hot to pit lmao

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

drat this is tense!! C'mon Leclerc!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

That was amazing and great job to both drivers racing clean

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Mokotow posted:

If HAM goes 1-stop than he could be in play but it sounds like the track is eating rubber tonight

I don't think one stop will work but Sainz is asking about a possible 3 stop so Merc may get a 2 stop strategy that keeps them in it.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Leclerc needs to open this gap up more to prevent that undercut again.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

That Ferrari pit stop may have saved it

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Lol Max

This is now 2 times!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Ferrari pit crew better get a raise after this

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

McLaren setting a new high score on pit stops lol

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

3 stops for Red Bull. C'mon Ferrari don't screw this up.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Oh no gasly on fire

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Nice to see the McLarens passing people!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

C'mon Sainz!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Let's go!!!!!!!!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Bye bye Max

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Show the racing you fuckers

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

C'mon Perez!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Oh. My. God.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

loving Hamilton lucking into another podium ffs

Let's go scuds!!! 1-2 WOOO!!!

zhel fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Mar 20, 2022

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

What a race!! Heart still pounding. FERRARI!!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Stupid phone posting...

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

I got 221 points. Had Perez on my team so I was set up very well until the end there.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

It's race week!! Get ready for more Ferrari dominance!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Almost FP1 time! Forza Ferrari!!

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

What’s the chance that Sky even mention this going on during FP3? I bet Crofty will be too busy making fun of accents…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Red Warrior posted:

If mentioned they will briefly and obliquely refer to the 'incident during FP2 yesterday'. That seems to be how F1 has officially decided to refer to it.

drat Crofty straight up asked Otmar about the “difficult to leave” statement that’s going around.