Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

:lewis:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Carlos gets a win this year :toxx:

This seems like a safe toxx

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I must be honest with my posting friends, I am concerned Mercedes are a midfield team now. :ohdear:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I am watching using my Android Powered NVIDIA Shield TV Pro

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

For a free practice this has been great to watch.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

italian quid posted:

If Ferrari actually is good and starts winning I'm going full Tony Mode so you gently caress faces better buckle up

I look forward to it

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://racer.com/2022/03/18/no-short-term-fix-for-mercedes-hamilton/

quote:

Hamilton says the best hope Mercedes has at present is to fight for third quickest behind Red Bull and Ferrari.

“I’m just realistic. At the moment — like I told you last week — we’re not going to be in the race for a win here. If you look at the Red Bulls they’re a long, long way ahead — it’s in the region of 0.8-0.9s ahead of us, and Ferrari is something like 0.5-0.6s ahead of us, so we’re scrapping with whoever’s behind them.

“My mindset is still just trying to be the best I can be, get the most out of the car. It’s not ideal but it is what it is and we’ll work together as a team tonight and try to fix it.”

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MustardFacial posted:

Lewis is going to flounder around in the midfield and then retire. And then Mercedes will leave the sport in disgrace and all of the Merc shills will jump on the next band wagon team. Probably Red Bull.

I will never have a positive feeling about the fraudulent Red Bull team let alone support and cheer for them!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

gently caress yes, i’m so happy F1 is back and goddamn this season is going to be silly

Big agree op.

Forza everyone but Red Bull

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Cimber posted:

and the f1 fantasy league is currently making GBS threads the bed.

Haas is going to be a cheeky way to score some easy points???

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm happy for Haas. :unsmith: They deserve to be happy for once

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MustardFacial posted:

Praying for him to retire in disgrace

Too far!

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Missed the race but :lmao: Red Bull Power Trains and Forza Haas.

Lewis proving that winning alone is not what makes you #blessed, Max will never know this.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

A tough weekend for Mike Krack

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/HaasF1Team/status/1505898111054532618

:unsmith:

e: Forza Haas

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Residency Evil posted:

When would we expect to see the first results of whatever Mercedes has already started doing to fix their engines?

edit:

I mean yes if Red Bull retires every race this season Mercedes will do pretty well!

It's going to be tricky because I think the engines are only allowed a single upgrade and then I believe they're frozen for a few years.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

Coulthards 'still you rise' comment to Lewis was really cringey.

It's true though??

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8NZNATUZI4

The Haas guys were so happy :shobon:
It was just nonstop censoring because of all the f-bombs flying

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Marlboro gone and Ferrari are back to winning. Maybe cigarettes really are bad for you...

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

DevCore posted:

This.

It will never be happy/fun with Verstappen even if he finishes first. He's just not a people person.

There's nothing wrong with not being a people person but you should still be kind to others like Sir Lewis congratulating Ferrari on their win right after the race.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Full Collapse posted:

Just filled with good vibes right now and I wanted to wish everyone a fantastic day.

Thank you OP may you continue to rise and #stayblessed as well

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

MustardFacial posted:

2. Mercedes supporters. Easily the most tedious of the bunch. Medcedes has dominated the sport for the last 7 years and gifted Lewis Hamilton 6 of his 7 WDC's. Because of this, this group believes Lewis to be the 2nd coming of christ just because he can open DRS and pass the entire field on the straight. They're all very quiet now because Mercedes has been fairly mediocre lately, but they're a good team so by the European leg of the season they should be back near the front. Mercedes has ruined the sport for the better part of a decade. You'll see this group throwing around a lot of asterisks like a bunch of entitled Karen's because they're still salty about something that happened 3 months ago.

I'm not quiet at all I'm here and will not be censured or erased! Lots of libel here but like Sir Lewis and Our Toto I will ignore the haters and stay focused on the task at hand. Posting as hard and bad as I can while continuing to #rise

Also, forza Haas

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Immolat1on posted:

Expecting another poo poo show with new cars and a stupid fast street-circuit, possible KMAG podium as a result.

phwoar

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Holy smokes :lmao:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Can't imagine that many people had Seb on their fantasy teams.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mercedes are the only ones doing crazy stuff like DAS and sidepod zero and they even were so good at engine maps f1 changed the rules because they were so good at it. Until another team comes out with cool ideas I will continue to think Mercedes are cool and good.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I have a WRX. Can't say I like it but it's an honest car and gets the job done.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

while we're on the subject of real cars some of you may enjoy this youtube channel I recently discovered. it's the kind of races you would see in the early gran turismo games or something, but for real. commentary is in japanese but has english subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UeJ2b6Qhzw

Those are clips of old Best Motoring videos OP, the best car videos around.

They still make videos but it's Hot Version now since it's mostly tuner cars from different Japanese tuning shops.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

learnincurve posted:

football chanting, there is god drat football chanting at 8am on a monday morning.

It's coming home

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Everyone should be driving an Alfa Romeo Giulia QV and support the good lads in Italy.

More than I can afford pal. Especially for inevitable repairs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

SIR Lewis Fashion Update

Still we rise

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ArmZ posted:

friendship ended with ferrari. now renault is my best friend.

I'm gonna dress like Lewis from now on

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Mercedes are in trouble

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Who knew the real magic to the Mercedes run was Big Valtt

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

ethanol posted:

I believe in Lewis

Same op