Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cimber posted:

Can we talk about the horny nun movie in this thread?

Its not just a horny nun movie, its a horny nun movie made by Paul Verhoven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DevCore posted:

Am I crazy or did the iOS F1TV app get a chromecast option since last year?

Who was the goon who unironically wanted people to compile some cobbled together GitHub instead of just using air play or the chrome cast thing lmao

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just lmao if you don't have an Apple TV 4K that seamlessly integrates into your ecosystem of other apple products

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cataffy posted:

RaceControl is genius. Unlike F1TV that has a major issue roughly every eighth race, it never ever fails.

Neither does using AirPlay from my M1 MacBook Pro and I didn't need an MIT degree in toe scab eating to figure out how to make it work

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If Ferrari actually is good and starts winning I'm going full Tony Mode so you gently caress faces better buckle up

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

:toxx: loving ban me if Stunning Scuderia Stallions at Ferrari don't win the WDC and WCC this year

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 18, 2022

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

WOW it looks like the cheats British fraud teams have finally been exposed and now we know poorly lovely British engineering performs against true Italian passion 🤌🍝

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

WOW it seems like when there are rules that don't allow blatant British cheating and encourage actual racing true Italian Passion (🤌) is the most important thing in racing

#FORZAFERRARI
#BIGCHARLES
#BREXITHORSEMEAT

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

saving this post for when failrari get caught cheating halfway through the season

>: (

Cheating has been banned, that's why all the British teams suck now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Thanks Ants posted:

Looks like those RBPT engines are poo poo lads

Only the slow chubby Japanese kid was able to poodle around at the back to bring it home lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

WEIRD how Ferrari can formulate a strategy to keep the lead and cover off a safety car but the cheating British team Mercedes could not 🧐

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

italian quid posted:

WEIRD how Ferrari can formulate a strategy to keep the lead and cover off a safety car but the cheating British team Mercedes could not 🧐

mods please put this post in the OP

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Zeta Acosta posted:

LETS GO BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

FORZA FERRARI!

POCKET CHOMP posted:

i've gotta say op, 100% agreed!!! #forzaferrari

Ferrari owns OPs, I'm full of Italian Passion now 🤌🍝

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

it started within the safety car, I think the hydraulics may have cooked themselves because max's steering issue materialised after that pit stop

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

speng31b posted:

Twitter was rumoring fuel injection issue, but if it was really based on overheating under safety car that doesn't bode well for RB

Fuel injection wouldn't cause Perez's rear axle to lock like that.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pablo Bluth posted:

My guess would be hydraulics, which could affect both power steering and lock the gearbox.

That would be my guess too although given Gasly's fire I think they're probably struggling with cooling overall,

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm going to the Italian grocery store to celebrate the stunning display by the Scuderia Stallions this Sunday 🤌

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Zeta Acosta posted:

bring back tony

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pragmatica posted:

hmm…. i’ll think about it. does the thread really want him back? lol

Gotta bring Tony back now that the Scuderia are back on top

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

boop the snoot posted:

Charl leaving the door open for Max*’s stupidity is some pretty pro tier poo poo.

Dare I say Lewis could learn a thing or two from the 2022 WDC?

It was pretty ingenious tbh. Once he figured out he could just get him back later in the lap he just let Max through but squeezed him. I think almost everyone in that situation would be tempted to just try and force the tires into complying into T1 to get the drive and try and break the Ferrari.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

This was my first F1 race. I recently started listening to the Shift+F1 podcast so I wasn't entirely overwhelmed. It was a lot of fun!

I picked one team to follow based on two scientific factors: I wanted to like the livery, and I wanted to root for a middle-tier team so I'd pay more attention to the entire field during a race. This means I went with Alpha Tauri. When Gasly's car went up in flames I knew I made the right call. They did manage to get some points, and I was surprised by how invested I felt as Tsunoda made his way into the top ten.

I'm definitely hooked. The presentation was great, even if I wanted more top-down shots of the broader field. I guess that's one of the reasons people sign up for F1 TV.

gently caress off if you aren't supporting Ferrari

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I get all my motorsports news by reading the first three sentences of a Joe Saward article

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Now that Marc Marquez is legally blind I'm starting to have a good feeling about Ducati in MotoGP this year too

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Boco_T posted:

I'm a Jack Man myself

Big yikes from me on that fam

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I like the Ducati Boys but for some reason I nearly always have to root for French pilots and riders in racing.

Quatararo is a bit weird to me, he always feels a bit up and down although he obviously held things together long enough last year.

I really want Martin and Bastianini in the factory Ducati team but I think Pecco is probably going to get a couple more years there

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Whiny British cunts who's minds have deteriorated due to having to ingest jellied eel supplements for protein: WAA WAA I hate max he's so mean 😭

Bold courageous Scuderia supporters full of Italian Passion: PHWOAR this Ferrari sure is amazing this year, who gives a gently caress about anybody else.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Bloody Pom posted:

I wish F1TV's player was less poo poo, it constantly buffers mid-video when I'm trying to watch archived races. I have fibre so I know it's not my end.

UHHHH have you tried watching it on an Apple TV 4K? because I do not have this issue when watching on one

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Ferrari had the cool idea to make a good car, maybe Mercedes should have done that.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Hot Karl Marx posted:

im trying to get a new beater pickup for driving back and forth to work, and everyone wants like $15k for 10 year old pickups with over 100k km's, its insane

This is why I drive a 20 year old corolla that I'm going to just run into the loving ground.

I got the world's dinkiest KTM sports bike a few years ago and last time I checked online last year the same model with similar mileage was going for maybe $500 less than what I paid for it from the dealership. As it turns out just loving shotgunning money into the economy indiscriminately at every opportunity makes people really loving stupid with their discretionary spending.

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Mar 23, 2022

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm glad I got into kart racing and am now in this weird zen state were I don't give a flying gently caress about what kind of car I drive.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Quizzlefish posted:

I really want the

:nws: Hyundai ioniq 5 :nws:

enjoy your exploding battery.

I'm never buying anything electronic that's Korean

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Note_7#Battery_faults

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

There's no way you could ever convince me to buy a Miata after owning an old RX7. Mazda may have good vehicle dynamics but their build quality is garbage as a result.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

just lmao if you complain about heavy steering but don't actually drive a car without power steering.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

lol, this is some powerful Alberta brain.

Its really not its more people are complaining about nothing energy. Besides I'm moving end of April lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

The hardest orgasm I ever had was driving a Ferrari F355 with an unservo'd clutch pedal. I lost the deposit on that one.

cable clutches are loving brutal, I wouldn't wish that poo poo on my worst enemy.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

The one in my DA Integra was good and surprisingly light.

it could've been a VW thing. I'm pretty sure the 020 transmissions were assembled by special needs kids given how loving wonky everything was with every single one I had

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

SIR Lewis Fashion Update

loving hell, why didn't anyone tell me they were remaking New Jack City.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I think you're frankly being stupid if you expect 250K miles out of a car without any issues but I also lol at how loving ambitious Alfa's engineering is on its new cars because they clearly put a lot of time and effort to make it rival BMW in terms of engineering just to have people go "lmao its an alfa its gonna break"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

the only time I interact with dealerships is when I get into arguments over the parts departments because they want to do stupid poo poo like not sell me the full oil change kit even though I explicitly say I want the full oil change kit even if the 19 year old dipshit working the parts counter swears I don't need the full oil change kit. KTM's "reusable" filter has broken 2 out of the last 3 times I've changed my oil. I want the full loving kit rear end in a top hat.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 25, 2022